Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Maybels (Angel of Light)
@Chee (Radiant Eye)
@Zidane (Sunheart)
@StarGarden (Noctern Lights + Cathedral)
@juawia (Sunbeam Ruins)
@yiq (Thrones)
@Marshell (Sunglow)
@cgeez (Hewn Explorer)
@Calavera (Claws of the Horde)
@namuu (Twinkle little star)
@ISHERA (Sun Shower)

Please ping me if your accents don't win and you decide to print them yourselves! I really hope most of you do win, because your work is all gorgeous! And also because I can't afford to buy all these accents at custom prices...
@Maybels (Angel of Light)
@Chee (Radiant Eye)
@Zidane (Sunheart)
@StarGarden (Noctern Lights + Cathedral)
@juawia (Sunbeam Ruins)
@yiq (Thrones)
@Marshell (Sunglow)
@cgeez (Hewn Explorer)
@Calavera (Claws of the Horde)
@namuu (Twinkle little star)
@ISHERA (Sun Shower)

Please ping me if your accents don't win and you decide to print them yourselves! I really hope most of you do win, because your work is all gorgeous! And also because I can't afford to buy all these accents at custom prices...
@Berkshire
Oh my gosh, please PLEASE ping me if you print Northern Tears if you don't win? It is amazingly gorgeous. ;u;
@Berkshire
Oh my gosh, please PLEASE ping me if you print Northern Tears if you don't win? It is amazingly gorgeous. ;u;
@Gorwen
I used to deal with that a lot, photoshop doesn't always match Sai as far as layer types go, so here's my workaround: put every layer of your project into a layer folder, merge the group, and then save as a PSD. Open in photoshop and export from there with no problems! Or I've heard that legitimately buying a copy of sai will allow transparent PNGs.

@Katherine
I'll put you on my list! I'm a poor newbie so it will be a long, loooong time before I'm rich enough to afford printing my own skins.
@Gorwen
I used to deal with that a lot, photoshop doesn't always match Sai as far as layer types go, so here's my workaround: put every layer of your project into a layer folder, merge the group, and then save as a PSD. Open in photoshop and export from there with no problems! Or I've heard that legitimately buying a copy of sai will allow transparent PNGs.

@Katherine
I'll put you on my list! I'm a poor newbie so it will be a long, loooong time before I'm rich enough to afford printing my own skins.
@Berkshire
I'm sure you'd have enough interest to do it! Most accentmakers charge around 400-700 gems for an accent per customer, and if you get 10 customers then that's enough to order your a 10 pack plus a nice profit for you! ^^ Although you might have to submit it as a skin because of coverage, and people usually charge 600-1000 gems for a skin since a pack of skin blueprints is more expensive. cx
@Berkshire
I'm sure you'd have enough interest to do it! Most accentmakers charge around 400-700 gems for an accent per customer, and if you get 10 customers then that's enough to order your a 10 pack plus a nice profit for you! ^^ Although you might have to submit it as a skin because of coverage, and people usually charge 600-1000 gems for a skin since a pack of skin blueprints is more expensive. cx
Thanks @Katherine
I have 5 people on my list so far, if I do a little networking I bet I could come up with more. Though I'm also planning to submit northern tears for ice and arcane and if it doesn't win any of these contests, I'll g to print. We shall see!
Thanks @Katherine
I have 5 people on my list so far, if I do a little networking I bet I could come up with more. Though I'm also planning to submit northern tears for ice and arcane and if it doesn't win any of these contests, I'll g to print. We shall see!
Doubt these boards play into the judges decisions at all, but I wanted to send along a little good mojo anyway! These are all gorgeous; seriously crossing my fingers they all make it through! @StarGarden So lovely, instantly reads as light flight. [img]http://i.imgur.com/FFwDTxX.png[/img] @yiq Neeed this--so rad! [img]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo115/Andcetera/skin_spiral_f_dragon_elements_friendly_accentexample2.png[/img] @Bluedragon So excited to see a less literal approach! The wing/hair visibility's a fun touch too! [img]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/bluedragon138/dragon%20larntern%202.1_zpskjpviqqr.png[/img] @Rascality So gorgeously smooth and detailed~ This deserves to win so much! [img]http://i.imgur.com/RtTVq2N.png[/img] @Berkshire Perfect amount of detail. Super versatile too! [img]http://i.imgur.com/FUSrZJw.png[/img]
Doubt these boards play into the judges decisions at all, but I wanted to send along a little good mojo anyway! These are all gorgeous; seriously crossing my fingers they all make it through!

@StarGarden So lovely, instantly reads as light flight.
FFwDTxX.png

@yiq Neeed this--so rad!
skin_spiral_f_dragon_elements_friendly_accentexample2.png

@Bluedragon So excited to see a less literal approach! The wing/hair visibility's a fun touch too!
dragon%20larntern%202.1_zpskjpviqqr.png

@Rascality So gorgeously smooth and detailed~ This deserves to win so much!
RtTVq2N.png

@Berkshire Perfect amount of detail. Super versatile too!
FUSrZJw.png
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Thank you so, so much to those who like my imperial skin Sundaze :') I'm so nervous to find out if I win or not.
Yeee time to list favourites! I'd love for these to win or buy prints of (if I had the gems)
I love so many more than the ones I've listed here though, honestly. Great work everyone!

@njeekyo (Sweet Aurora) -- @DoctorFungi (Sun Crystal)
@Zidane (Sunheart) -- @SorrowsSparrow (Celestial Light)
@Zangoose (Keeper of Candor) -- @StarGarden (Noctern Lights)
@TinyGryphon (Illuminate Me) -- @Tallinier (Sun Warden)
@LMagpie (Lorekeeper & Spectral) -- @Nioell (Horus)
@SolarRush (Celestial Envoy & Solaris) -- @Bluedragon (Dragon Lantern)
@Piney (Sunbeam Sentinel & Sunbeam Sigilis) -- @Darkfeather (Sun Dappled)
@Berkshire (Northern Tears) -- @Zephemeral (Gnomon Shadow)
@corvidus (Sunshower)

And finally, @tinydobes (Marble Guard) I absolutely NEED this skin! I have a weakness for stony imperials. If it doesn't win, it'd be perfect to enter in the next Rockbreaker's Ceremony contest or I'd definitely be willing to buy a copy if you decide to print it instead.

Aah they're all so beautiful :')
Thank you so, so much to those who like my imperial skin Sundaze :') I'm so nervous to find out if I win or not.
Yeee time to list favourites! I'd love for these to win or buy prints of (if I had the gems)
I love so many more than the ones I've listed here though, honestly. Great work everyone!

@njeekyo (Sweet Aurora) -- @DoctorFungi (Sun Crystal)
@Zidane (Sunheart) -- @SorrowsSparrow (Celestial Light)
@Zangoose (Keeper of Candor) -- @StarGarden (Noctern Lights)
@TinyGryphon (Illuminate Me) -- @Tallinier (Sun Warden)
@LMagpie (Lorekeeper & Spectral) -- @Nioell (Horus)
@SolarRush (Celestial Envoy & Solaris) -- @Bluedragon (Dragon Lantern)
@Piney (Sunbeam Sentinel & Sunbeam Sigilis) -- @Darkfeather (Sun Dappled)
@Berkshire (Northern Tears) -- @Zephemeral (Gnomon Shadow)
@corvidus (Sunshower)

And finally, @tinydobes (Marble Guard) I absolutely NEED this skin! I have a weakness for stony imperials. If it doesn't win, it'd be perfect to enter in the next Rockbreaker's Ceremony contest or I'd definitely be willing to buy a copy if you decide to print it instead.

Aah they're all so beautiful :')
lighttop.png
@xarazura

Aaah thank you I'm glad you like it! You're the first to mention it. n_n I'll definitely be doing at least one print if it doesn't win.
@xarazura

Aaah thank you I'm glad you like it! You're the first to mention it. n_n I'll definitely be doing at least one print if it doesn't win.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@xarazura

Thanks for the mention! ;u;
@xarazura

Thanks for the mention! ;u;
@xarazura Thank you! ^-^ I have so many favourites myself, I'd be here all day mentioning them all!
@xarazura Thank you! ^-^ I have so many favourites myself, I'd be here all day mentioning them all!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50