Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Akihiko Ahhh! Thank you I'm glad you like it 'v'
@Akihiko Ahhh! Thank you I'm glad you like it 'v'
@Akihiko
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! ^^
@Akihiko
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! ^^
nXzCm1w.png
As the submissions come to a close I'd like to give a shoutout to all those awesome entries:

@Drytil - Armor AND Runes? What an awesome combo.

@yiq - I thought this idea was super unique and you pulled it off really well. Spirals were MADE for rings.

@Tallinier - I love the detail that went into this!

@PickedYou - I really like the organic lines of this. They aren't runes and they aren't quite lines but it reminds me of light on water.

@Bluedragon - Those transparent dragons - I really love the effect that it gives. He really looks like a lantern!

@Raironu - I really want this accent for my Sarai. Ping me if you decide to print it on your own?

@Lililira - Runes are just so awesome. The placement of them is fantastic.

@Piney - The Sunbeam Ursa is my favorite bear and it's cool to see someone use the inspiration from its markings!

@Kent - What a great wildclaw accent! That's a lot of detail for some really small letters.

@Kaseiko - This is a really cool idea - it reminds me of Okami.

@Tettix - This accent really reminds me of Journey which makes it the perfect fit for the Hewn City. I really love how you handled the colors and shadows.

Good work to everyone who entered and good luck! Many thanks to everyone who commented on my accent - it really makes my day.
As the submissions come to a close I'd like to give a shoutout to all those awesome entries:

@Drytil - Armor AND Runes? What an awesome combo.

@yiq - I thought this idea was super unique and you pulled it off really well. Spirals were MADE for rings.

@Tallinier - I love the detail that went into this!

@PickedYou - I really like the organic lines of this. They aren't runes and they aren't quite lines but it reminds me of light on water.

@Bluedragon - Those transparent dragons - I really love the effect that it gives. He really looks like a lantern!

@Raironu - I really want this accent for my Sarai. Ping me if you decide to print it on your own?

@Lililira - Runes are just so awesome. The placement of them is fantastic.

@Piney - The Sunbeam Ursa is my favorite bear and it's cool to see someone use the inspiration from its markings!

@Kent - What a great wildclaw accent! That's a lot of detail for some really small letters.

@Kaseiko - This is a really cool idea - it reminds me of Okami.

@Tettix - This accent really reminds me of Journey which makes it the perfect fit for the Hewn City. I really love how you handled the colors and shadows.

Good work to everyone who entered and good luck! Many thanks to everyone who commented on my accent - it really makes my day.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
all I can say is that I'm going to be SO BROKE by the end of this holiday, it's not even funny.

If anyone who doesn't win decides to print their skins themselves, ping me. i love all of them.

(skins. YELLOW SKINS. This is everything I ever hoped for and more!)
all I can say is that I'm going to be SO BROKE by the end of this holiday, it's not even funny.

If anyone who doesn't win decides to print their skins themselves, ping me. i love all of them.

(skins. YELLOW SKINS. This is everything I ever hoped for and more!)
ZT1GQLd.png
@corvidus @Akihiko Aaaah thank you!! I'm so hyped for Brightshine!
@corvidus @Akihiko Aaaah thank you!! I'm so hyped for Brightshine!
@LaraAelric Thank you so much for the kind words! The details did suck up most of the time, but it was fun and well worth it. It actually was slightly inspired by the older skin designs, so thanks a bunch!
@LaraAelric Thank you so much for the kind words! The details did suck up most of the time, but it was fun and well worth it. It actually was slightly inspired by the older skin designs, so thanks a bunch!
Yy0K0x3.png
@Akihiko

thanks a mil! :>
@Akihiko

thanks a mil! :>

tiny accents
@Godspeed @GeneralKDB @starsystems @marropo @Dask @corvidus @RedHyena

thank you all! i'm happy you enjoy my entry.
@Godspeed @GeneralKDB @starsystems @marropo @Dask @corvidus @RedHyena

thank you all! i'm happy you enjoy my entry.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
@corvidus
Thank you!! I'm glad to see your message:D
@corvidus
Thank you!! I'm glad to see your message:D
@Poisonedpaper @Zikul @Berkshire @Eryel @Kryptographer @Snowkitty16 @tui @Meiyura @TinyGryphon @shrimplings @yiq @Akihiko @Chee
please ping me if you print your accents!
@Poisonedpaper @Zikul @Berkshire @Eryel @Kryptographer @Snowkitty16 @tui @Meiyura @TinyGryphon @shrimplings @yiq @Akihiko @Chee
please ping me if you print your accents!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50