Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50
@Akihiko

aaah, thank you! I appreciate it! :>
@Akihiko

aaah, thank you! I appreciate it! :>

tiny accents
@BallpointTattoos Thank you so much!
@BallpointTattoos Thank you so much!
@Akihiko @gootarts

Aaaaah, thank you so much for the kind words!! I've never made an accent/skin before, this is my first time, so I'll have to do some research to have any idea how to go about taking pre-orders and releasing it and all that. Should be an adventure!

Seriously, you're all making my day. <3
@Akihiko @gootarts

Aaaaah, thank you so much for the kind words!! I've never made an accent/skin before, this is my first time, so I'll have to do some research to have any idea how to go about taking pre-orders and releasing it and all that. Should be an adventure!

Seriously, you're all making my day. <3
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
FR Time +0 • May the wind always be at your back • Cis, she/her, demiace
@Nordavind I really like your skin design! I love the shading details that went into it. It reminds me of the look/feel of older skins on the site :)

@Lukee Your accent looks super cool! I'd love to see it on some dragons :D

@Rheall Ahhh your example with the dark dragon makes it even more amazing!

@tinydobes Love! I'm always such a fan of stone-esc skins :)

@Zephemeral .... *makes gimme gestures* !
@Nordavind I really like your skin design! I love the shading details that went into it. It reminds me of the look/feel of older skins on the site :)

@Lukee Your accent looks super cool! I'd love to see it on some dragons :D

@Rheall Ahhh your example with the dark dragon makes it even more amazing!

@tinydobes Love! I'm always such a fan of stone-esc skins :)

@Zephemeral .... *makes gimme gestures* !
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Making a list of all the accents I am absolutely going to buy whether or not they win:

@Akihiko's Solstice, because oh my god the detail on that sun, I neeeeed it.

@Heathers's Spherical Artefact, because I love the glowing gold and the circles of runes and so gorgeous.

@cr1tikal's Radiant Aurum -- I love the rays shining through that little hole in the wing and the way it looks against crystal.

@TinyGryphon's Notre Dame de Lumiere because stained glass wings with amazing line work of the Beacon and the Lightweaver *grabby hands*.

@Meiyura's Sundara -- the flowers are so beautiful, and I love seeing something so pretty for a Snapper.

@Piney's Sunbeam Sigils -- elegant and fierce at the same time, exactly how I like my Guardians :D.

@Kryptographer's King Sunglass -- wow, those wings and the gleaming gold streamers -- utterly beautiful.

I really hope all of you win because wow, those are all just gorgeous accents, but even if for some reason you don't, I'd love to be on a pinglist for if you release these yourselves.
Making a list of all the accents I am absolutely going to buy whether or not they win:

@Akihiko's Solstice, because oh my god the detail on that sun, I neeeeed it.

@Heathers's Spherical Artefact, because I love the glowing gold and the circles of runes and so gorgeous.

@cr1tikal's Radiant Aurum -- I love the rays shining through that little hole in the wing and the way it looks against crystal.

@TinyGryphon's Notre Dame de Lumiere because stained glass wings with amazing line work of the Beacon and the Lightweaver *grabby hands*.

@Meiyura's Sundara -- the flowers are so beautiful, and I love seeing something so pretty for a Snapper.

@Piney's Sunbeam Sigils -- elegant and fierce at the same time, exactly how I like my Guardians :D.

@Kryptographer's King Sunglass -- wow, those wings and the gleaming gold streamers -- utterly beautiful.

I really hope all of you win because wow, those are all just gorgeous accents, but even if for some reason you don't, I'd love to be on a pinglist for if you release these yourselves.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne Thank you for such a nice compliment!! :D I will be sure to let you know!
@Rynne Thank you for such a nice compliment!! :D I will be sure to let you know!
This is the most excited i've been for a festival yet xD I need at least 98.9% of these
and I don't even have any female pearlcatchers
This is the most excited i've been for a festival yet xD I need at least 98.9% of these
and I don't even have any female pearlcatchers
@Rynne thank you so much! ;3; i am printing it if it doesn't win so i'll definitely ping you!
@Rynne thank you so much! ;3; i am printing it if it doesn't win so i'll definitely ping you!
1ffgBbR.png
@LaraAelric
aah, thank you! :>

good luck everyone! there's a nice turnout this festival and lots of beautiful skins and accents, I'm so ready for a shopping spree
@LaraAelric
aah, thank you! :>

good luck everyone! there's a nice turnout this festival and lots of beautiful skins and accents, I'm so ready for a shopping spree

tiny accents
@Rynne Thank you! :D
@Rynne Thank you! :D
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50