Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | retro's accents! [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@snowpea
added! :)

@flatfins
oh yes, i definitely plan on doing more for other breeds! i'll add you to the general ping list. :D

@Luciferous
oh my goodness thank you! i do plan on doing wc accents (particularly female). i'll add you to the general ping list and put you down for a gem slot for divine jewels. c:
@snowpea

@flatfins
oh yes, i definitely plan on doing more for other breeds! i'll add you to the general ping list. :D

@Luciferous
oh my goodness thank you! i do plan on doing wc accents (particularly female). i'll add you to the general ping list and put you down for a gem slot for divine jewels. c:
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird

pinglist please? c:
@retrobird

pinglist please? c:
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
@Lucatri
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird FRIEND THAT IS AMAZING can you add me to your general ping list and ping me for accent recolors? (esp. pink or white or orange or idk just all of them kk thx)
@retrobird FRIEND THAT IS AMAZING can you add me to your general ping list and ping me for accent recolors? (esp. pink or white or orange or idk just all of them kk thx)
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics
HEHE THANKS FRIEND yes i will absolutely add you!
@theplastics
HEHE THANKS FRIEND yes i will absolutely add you!
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird thanku and bless ur shop

edit: why did that post twice lol i'm gomen
@retrobird thanku and bless ur shop

edit: why did that post twice lol i'm gomen
1ffgBbR.png
@Retrobird
Thanks for putting me down for a slot, I suppose I should have asked in my first post, but do you accept payments now or would you prefer I wait untill the list has filled up? Hope I'm not jumping the gun, I just like getting payments out in a hurry before I forget. OTL
Also, I would be so stoked for a fem WC version of this! :D
@Retrobird
Thanks for putting me down for a slot, I suppose I should have asked in my first post, but do you accept payments now or would you prefer I wait untill the list has filled up? Hope I'm not jumping the gun, I just like getting payments out in a hurry before I forget. OTL
Also, I would be so stoked for a fem WC version of this! :D
oeurJSN.png
@retrobird

Can I be put on the general pinglist please? c:
@retrobird

Can I be put on the general pinglist please? c:
fy5C1F5.png
@retrobird - May I get a slot for divine jewels?
@retrobird - May I get a slot for divine jewels?
Accent Shop
@Luciferous
absolutely, thank you for your interest! i will collect payment once all the slots are filled, but if you want, you can send it now? i don't mind if that's what you prefer!

and yesss that's on the roster for sure hehe!

@lightly
absolutely! thank you. :)

@Pesticide
i've put you down for a slot! c:
@Luciferous
absolutely, thank you for your interest! i will collect payment once all the slots are filled, but if you want, you can send it now? i don't mind if that's what you prefer!

and yesss that's on the roster for sure hehe!

@lightly
absolutely! thank you. :)

@Pesticide
i've put you down for a slot! c:
xKjfHb3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119