Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | retro's accents! [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@Leetah43
hehe done! i put you down for a gem slot, so let me know if you'd prefer one of the treasure slots and i'll change it. :3
@Leetah43
hehe done! i put you down for a gem slot, so let me know if you'd prefer one of the treasure slots and i'll change it. :3
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird

It looks amazing! Please put me down for a slot, and I'd also love a ping if you make alternate colors. :3
@retrobird

It looks amazing! Please put me down for a slot, and I'd also love a ping if you make alternate colors. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
@retrobird
...I am in a great need of this...Put me down please!! can i do treasure for it and not gems?
@retrobird
...I am in a great need of this...Put me down please!! can i do treasure for it and not gems?
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Cylence
thank you! done and done! can you tell me what alt colors you're interested in?

@Panderz
absolutely, i put you down for treasure. :)
@Cylence
thank you! done and done! can you tell me what alt colors you're interested in?

@Panderz
absolutely, i put you down for treasure. :)
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird either is fine :D
@retrobird either is fine :D
nRLbRTT.png
@retrobird Can I also be pinged for any recolors (or any new accents at all, really)? ^^
@retrobird Can I also be pinged for any recolors (or any new accents at all, really)? ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Nymphalidae
oh yes certainly! forgot to create a general ping list, but it's up now!

also feel free to let me know if you're interested in any particular alt colors. n w n
@Nymphalidae
oh yes certainly! forgot to create a general ping list, but it's up now!

also feel free to let me know if you're interested in any particular alt colors. n w n
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird

I'd be interested in seeing the gems in cool colors (blues/greens/teals/purples), either in the gold that you've got now, or if you ever consider doing it in silver. :3
@retrobird

I'd be interested in seeing the gems in cool colors (blues/greens/teals/purples), either in the gold that you've got now, or if you ever consider doing it in silver. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
@retrobird

May I be put on your general pinglist? Thanks!
@retrobird

May I be put on your general pinglist? Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
@Cylence
got it! i do plan on blues, possibly greens, and also silver atls (probably starting with the blue gem alt and then gauging interest in others from there).

@pompeii
done and done! thank you for your interest!
@Cylence
got it! i do plan on blues, possibly greens, and also silver atls (probably starting with the blue gem alt and then gauging interest in others from there).

@pompeii
done and done! thank you for your interest!
xKjfHb3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119