Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | retro's accents! [hiatus]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119
@retrobird
Yes, please. c:
What's your ratio?
@retrobird
Yes, please. c:
What's your ratio?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Maye
i've added you to the 2nd run! :) i hadn't considered taking commissions- can you pm me with the details please?

@Amphiptere
1:550
@Maye
i've added you to the 2nd run! :) i hadn't considered taking commissions- can you pm me with the details please?

@Amphiptere
1:550
xKjfHb3.png
@Nymphalidae @Leetah43 @Cylence @Luciferous @Panderz @Pesticide @irii @Fairie @galacticpink

hi everyone! the slots for the first run of divine jewels have been filled, so please send over payment! :) i will purchase the blueprints and submit the accent as soon as i've received everyone's.

thank you!
@Nymphalidae @Leetah43 @Cylence @Luciferous @Panderz @Pesticide @irii @Fairie @galacticpink

hi everyone! the slots for the first run of divine jewels have been filled, so please send over payment! :) i will purchase the blueprints and submit the accent as soon as i've received everyone's.

thank you!
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird

Can i get a treasure slot please?
@retrobird

Can i get a treasure slot please?
@Kalahira
done! :)
@Kalahira
done! :)
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird
I'd like to be on the list for Devine Jewels. :)
A treasure slot would be nice, but if not I can do gems if necessary.
@retrobird
I'd like to be on the list for Devine Jewels. :)
A treasure slot would be nice, but if not I can do gems if necessary.
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy
the treasure slots have filled up for the 2nd run! i can either put you in a gem slot in the 2nd run, or i can give you a treasure slot for the 3rd run?
@Itsy
the treasure slots have filled up for the 2nd run! i can either put you in a gem slot in the 2nd run, or i can give you a treasure slot for the 3rd run?
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird
That's fine! Just put me down for the gem slot for the 2nd run. :) I'm going to have to convert my treasure, so I'll send you the payment when I get that done as soon as possible!
@retrobird
That's fine! Just put me down for the gem slot for the 2nd run. :) I'm going to have to convert my treasure, so I'll send you the payment when I get that done as soon as possible!
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy
alrighty will do! :)
@Itsy
alrighty will do! :)
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird Yo, put me on your general pinglist please!
@retrobird Yo, put me on your general pinglist please!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119