Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kettlehead Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80
@Founder
@Jazz
@Firion
@Smithieaan
@Pesticide

Hello all! Your accents have officially arrived! Your copies of Quillskin will be sent to you upon payment. Thanks for your patience!
@Founder
@Jazz
@Firion
@Smithieaan
@Pesticide

Hello all! Your accents have officially arrived! Your copies of Quillskin will be sent to you upon payment. Thanks for your patience!
@Kettlehead Great, I'll send you the gems asap! Thanks a lot :D
@Kettlehead Great, I'll send you the gems asap! Thanks a lot :D
[b]SIR LOVELACE[/b] (Imp M) @Mothstradamus @sammipear @AmmieKatt @20pi @Masumi @artemystica @anhbon921 @Firion @Epsereth @Godspeed @Ashallysa @drvalkyrie @Weenyah @Herumi Hi everyone! Here's the newest accent I have been working on, at last! Please ping me if you are interested in this accent and others like it; I will add you to the interest list, and if it gets long enough I will be printing the accent shortly, most likely for 500 gems! Those who currently express interest may be put on the potential preorder list. Critique is also welcome. [img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag392/kettleheadcomics/Sir-Lovelace_zps4gjkf5to.png[/img] Previews are below. If you'd like an individual preview on one of your dragons, please ping me! [img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag392/kettleheadcomics/dragonpic2_zpshgfu70ga.png[/img] [img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag392/kettleheadcomics/dragonpic2%202_zpsvmq1feij.png[/img] [img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag392/kettleheadcomics/13064484_350_zpsshgcr289.png[/img] [size=2]@Acidfox @Addmon @ChristianCutie @Aegirscales @Aeonox @alternatewarning @Amphiptere @Angii @Argonaut @Ashallysa @BabylonsFall @Blutopod @Carnivore @Cassichu @Cerelin @Chee @Chrestomanci @cniht @crystaldragon @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @DalphiaRose @Darkersolstice @Decay @Diamondsuits @Diva @Emberwolf @flamingcakes @Founder @Fujoshi @Godspeed @gordiangalaxy @haikwoshevo @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @Ikunoche @Interlinea @Intikam @Jazz @Jesteroo @JinxMoonstone @Juni @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @Katherine @KittyAoba @Koneko @Leora @Lowkey @Lucatri @Maki @Mal @Malatise @marymouse @Maye @micahjaguar @Micheru @Morphini @Murasaki @Nabesima @noakei @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Oszs @Ouji @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Pilcrow @Plume @Pseudoscience @RainbowWolfy @reitgerte @Reptyrian @rethi @Riko @Rosenades @Rubisco @Rucks @Safaris @Safirien @sakurablossom @Sellenair @serpens @SevenBreaths @Sheta @Silence @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @snowpea @Soupy @spilledink @strawberberry @Synchros @tackysnaps @triska @Veracity @Vovina @walrider @wildewinged @Winterdream @World @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zephemeral @Melis @Fulcrum @Faileas @Saru @Phoenixfyre @Darlnim @xCatzy @cervas @Riwy @Asmea @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @Antiviral @FireflyRhapsody @buns @damiens @spilledink [/size=2] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit#gid=1743143577]Here's a link to the GASP pinglist.[/url]
SIR LOVELACE
(Imp M)

@Mothstradamus @sammipear @AmmieKatt @20pi @Masumi @artemystica @anhbon921 @Firion @Epsereth @Godspeed @Ashallysa @drvalkyrie @Weenyah @Herumi

Hi everyone! Here's the newest accent I have been working on, at last! Please ping me if you are interested in this accent and others like it; I will add you to the interest list, and if it gets long enough I will be printing the accent shortly, most likely for 500 gems! Those who currently express interest may be put on the potential preorder list.

Critique is also welcome.

Sir-Lovelace_zps4gjkf5to.png

Previews are below. If you'd like an individual preview on one of your dragons, please ping me!

dragonpic2_zpshgfu70ga.png

dragonpic2%202_zpsvmq1feij.png

13064484_350_zpsshgcr289.png

@Acidfox @Addmon @ChristianCutie @Aegirscales @Aeonox @alternatewarning @Amphiptere @Angii @Argonaut @Ashallysa @BabylonsFall @Blutopod @Carnivore @Cassichu @Cerelin @Chee @Chrestomanci @cniht @crystaldragon @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @DalphiaRose @Darkersolstice @Decay @Diamondsuits @Diva @Emberwolf @flamingcakes @Founder @Fujoshi @Godspeed @gordiangalaxy @haikwoshevo @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @Ikunoche @Interlinea @Intikam @Jazz @Jesteroo @JinxMoonstone @Juni @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @Katherine @KittyAoba @Koneko @Leora @Lowkey @Lucatri @Maki @Mal @Malatise @marymouse @Maye @micahjaguar @Micheru @Morphini @Murasaki @Nabesima @noakei @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Oszs @Ouji @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Pilcrow @Plume @Pseudoscience @RainbowWolfy @reitgerte @Reptyrian @rethi @Riko @Rosenades @Rubisco @Rucks @Safaris @Safirien @sakurablossom @Sellenair @serpens @SevenBreaths @Sheta @Silence @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @snowpea @Soupy @spilledink @strawberberry @Synchros @tackysnaps @triska @Veracity @Vovina @walrider @wildewinged @Winterdream @World @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zephemeral @Melis @Fulcrum @Faileas @Saru @Phoenixfyre @Darlnim @xCatzy @cervas @Riwy @Asmea @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @Antiviral @FireflyRhapsody @buns @damiens @spilledink

Here's a link to the GASP pinglist.
@Kettlehead very interested in Sir Lovelace
@Kettlehead very interested in Sir Lovelace
@Kettlehead Can I get a slot? :O And is there a treasure option? c:
@Kettlehead Can I get a slot? :O And is there a treasure option? c:
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Kettlehead Can I get a preview of Sir Lovelace on this guy?? ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11117006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111171/11117006_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks in advance :D
@Kettlehead

Can I get a preview of Sir Lovelace on this guy?? ^^

11117006_350.png

Thanks in advance :D
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Kettlehead this accent is so lovely, put me down for it please :) is there possibility of a simmilar one for Nocturne females?
@Kettlehead this accent is so lovely, put me down for it please :) is there possibility of a simmilar one for Nocturne females?
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Kettlehead

Please add me to the pinglist for the male Imperial accent!
@Kettlehead

Please add me to the pinglist for the male Imperial accent!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@HiddenMica It will be for 500 gems! Unless they decide it's too big to be an accent, in which case... it will be slightly depleted and still 500 gems!

@SevenBreaths Thank you! Would you like me to add you to the interest list?

@Plume Hi, big fan of your accents! I do have potential treasure slots, but only if the accent is released in a ten-batch. For five-batches I only take gems / items of equivalent price. So it depends on interest! You'll be added to the interest list, and hopefully the preorder list after that!
@HiddenMica It will be for 500 gems! Unless they decide it's too big to be an accent, in which case... it will be slightly depleted and still 500 gems!

@SevenBreaths Thank you! Would you like me to add you to the interest list?

@Plume Hi, big fan of your accents! I do have potential treasure slots, but only if the accent is released in a ten-batch. For five-batches I only take gems / items of equivalent price. So it depends on interest! You'll be added to the interest list, and hopefully the preorder list after that!
@Kettlehead

I have no suitable imps for this but I need it |D Add me to the list please! :>
@Kettlehead

I have no suitable imps for this but I need it |D Add me to the list please! :>
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80