Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kettlehead Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Kettlehead

Is it too late for me to request a spot on the list for Quillskin? If it is, would you add me onto the list for a second run (if you intend to print again)?
@Kettlehead

Is it too late for me to request a spot on the list for Quillskin? If it is, would you add me onto the list for a second run (if you intend to print again)?
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@Firion No problem! Would you prefer to be on the general pinglist or Quillskin-specific pinglist?

@arachnidsGrip There are still two spots left! I'll add you to the preorder list, is this acceptable? If so, the accent should arrive within a few days.
@Firion No problem! Would you prefer to be on the general pinglist or Quillskin-specific pinglist?

@arachnidsGrip There are still two spots left! I'll add you to the preorder list, is this acceptable? If so, the accent should arrive within a few days.
@Kettlehead The general pingelist would be great, thank you :D
@Kettlehead The general pingelist would be great, thank you :D
@Firion Sure thing!
@Firion Sure thing!
@Kettlehead Yay! I'd actually like to snag two Quillskins, please. :) I'll send the gems now.
@Kettlehead Yay! I'd actually like to snag two Quillskins, please. :) I'll send the gems now.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@Kettlehead Just sent payment for the Quillskin! Can't wait!
@Kettlehead Just sent payment for the Quillskin! Can't wait!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Kettlehead - I love your shop design! :D Those graphics are adorable, and Quillskin is superb!

You should definitely check out the new resource for Accent/Skin makers (and seekers!) called G.A.S.P. (link in my signature.) The link will take you to the main thread, which gives you the basic information about G.A.S.P. and directions on how to use it. Once you understand how it works, you can access the Google Doc and copy/paste the available pinglists to your own board, in order to help sell your accents/skins :)

There are tons of people waiting to be pinged when new accents/skins are made, so you should definitely check out G.A.S.P. so they don't miss out on buying yours! :D

If you have questions, feel free to ping me, or to post on the GASP thread ~ :D
@Kettlehead - I love your shop design! :D Those graphics are adorable, and Quillskin is superb!

You should definitely check out the new resource for Accent/Skin makers (and seekers!) called G.A.S.P. (link in my signature.) The link will take you to the main thread, which gives you the basic information about G.A.S.P. and directions on how to use it. Once you understand how it works, you can access the Google Doc and copy/paste the available pinglists to your own board, in order to help sell your accents/skins :)

There are tons of people waiting to be pinged when new accents/skins are made, so you should definitely check out G.A.S.P. so they don't miss out on buying yours! :D

If you have questions, feel free to ping me, or to post on the GASP thread ~ :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
[img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag392/kettleheadcomics/Quillskin_zpsptipvhww.png[/img] @Takora (paid) @Niharike @Koneko (paid) @Godspeed (paid) @Epsereth (paid) @Cao (paid) @Saccharine (paid) @Peisinoe @arachnidsGrip (paid) @Epsereth (paid) This is an announcement that the QUILLSKIN accent has arrived! The preorder list is above – all those who have already paid should get a copy of Quillskin via PM. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you like the accent! I still have two copies reserved for @Niharike and @Peisinoe . Depending on interest, I might do a smaller 5-batch second run of Quillskin. If anyone finds this idea to their liking, please ping me. If not, I have a new accent brewing, so stay tuned for that as well. @Mothstradamus @sammipear @AmmieKatt @20pi @Masumi @artemystica @anhbon921 @Firion [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit#gid=1703910315]GASP pinglist link here[/url] [columns][size=2] @Abderus @Acidfox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @Ashallysa @azrielen @damiens @Dask @Diva @Dragondrop @Eme @fatherpunk @Founder @Fujoshi @gilan @Hailey @Hiddenmica @houseteeth @Ikunoche @Infinipede @Interlinea @Jazz @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @Koneko @KuraikoDesu @Leonaa @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Malatise [nextcol] @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @Monarque @Murasaki @Neige @nika @nonisland @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @reitgerte @rethi @Roselia @Safirien [nextcol] @sakurablossom @serpens @Sheta @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Smoothy @snowpea @Soupy @Synchros @tackysnaps @TheSunTheGodsSaw @vampy @Veracity @Virgil @walrider @Weenyah @wildewinged @xazz @yin @Yoyce @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zyanith @EverestDrak [/size]
Quillskin_zpsptipvhww.png

@Takora (paid)
@Niharike
@Koneko (paid)
@Godspeed (paid)
@Epsereth (paid)
@Cao (paid)
@Saccharine (paid)
@Peisinoe
@arachnidsGrip (paid)
@Epsereth (paid)

This is an announcement that the QUILLSKIN accent has arrived! The preorder list is above – all those who have already paid should get a copy of Quillskin via PM. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you like the accent! I still have two copies reserved for @Niharike and @Peisinoe .

Depending on interest, I might do a smaller 5-batch second run of Quillskin. If anyone finds this idea to their liking, please ping me. If not, I have a new accent brewing, so stay tuned for that as well.

@Mothstradamus
@sammipear
@AmmieKatt
@20pi
@Masumi
@artemystica
@anhbon921
@Firion

GASP pinglist link here

@Abderus
@Acidfox
@Amphiptere
@Argonaut
@Ashallysa
@azrielen
@damiens
@Dask
@Diva
@Dragondrop
@Eme
@fatherpunk
@Founder
@Fujoshi
@gilan
@Hailey
@Hiddenmica
@houseteeth
@Ikunoche
@Infinipede
@Interlinea
@Jazz
@Kaitii
@Kalahira
@KittyAoba
@Koneko
@KuraikoDesu
@Leonaa
@Lowkey
@MafiaVamp
@Malatise
@marymouse
@Masumi
@Maye
@Micheru
@Monarque
@Murasaki
@Neige
@nika
@nonisland
@Nymphalidae
@Okapi
@OverlordFreya
@Peisinoe
@Pseudoscience
@reitgerte
@rethi
@Roselia
@Safirien
@sakurablossom
@serpens
@Sheta
@SilverGears
@Silviya
@SirLeafheart
@Smoothy
@snowpea
@Soupy
@Synchros
@tackysnaps
@TheSunTheGodsSaw
@vampy
@Veracity
@Virgil
@walrider
@Weenyah
@wildewinged
@xazz
@yin
@Yoyce
@ysunkoiw
@Zelai
@Zyanith
@EverestDrak

@Kettlehead quillskins pretty, but too bright for me :C if you do any horror/gore/gothic type stuff ping me :D
@Kettlehead quillskins pretty, but too bright for me :C if you do any horror/gore/gothic type stuff ping me :D
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy Sure! Of Wildclaws only, or generally?
@Smoothy Sure! Of Wildclaws only, or generally?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80