Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kettlehead Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Smithieaan
@Pesticide
Sure! Since there's a lot of interest in a third run, I will most likely be doing one after the second run has been printed, which should be in a few days.

I'll also ping the others who were interested in a third run – I will be putting you on the preorder list, and if you'd like to just be put on an interest list or pinglist for the accent, please inform me!

@Founder
@Jazz
@Firion
@Smithieaan
@Pesticide
Sure! Since there's a lot of interest in a third run, I will most likely be doing one after the second run has been printed, which should be in a few days.

I'll also ping the others who were interested in a third run – I will be putting you on the preorder list, and if you'd like to just be put on an interest list or pinglist for the accent, please inform me!

@Founder
@Jazz
@Firion
@Kettlehead
Awesome, thank you :)
Let me know when to send the gems
@Kettlehead
Awesome, thank you :)
Let me know when to send the gems
Beep Boop
@Smithieaan Of course. You'll be pinged when I've printed out the accent!
@Smithieaan Of course. You'll be pinged when I've printed out the accent!
@Kettlehead

I love your work! Wow! Can I be added to you general ping list?
@Kettlehead

I love your work! Wow! Can I be added to you general ping list?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gifdrvalkyriegif_zps6108b9a5.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gif
@drvalkyrie Sure! Thank you very much, that's very kind of you.
@drvalkyrie Sure! Thank you very much, that's very kind of you.
@kettlehead Thanks for adding me to the list! Just pinge me whenever I should send you the gems :D
@kettlehead Thanks for adding me to the list! Just pinge me whenever I should send you the gems :D
@Firion Sure!
@Firion Sure!
@Kettlehead
Thank you :)
@Kettlehead
Thank you :)
Beep Boop
@Nymphalidae (paid)
@Maye
@emissaryofhate
@Ashallysa (paid)
@Acidfox

THE SECOND BATCH OF QUILLSKIN ACCENTS HAVE BEEN PRINTED and are waiting on your payment! (Excepting Nymphalidae and Ashallysa, who have already paid for their orders and shall be getting their accents in a pm shortly.)

Thanks for your patience!
@Nymphalidae (paid)
@Maye
@emissaryofhate
@Ashallysa (paid)
@Acidfox

THE SECOND BATCH OF QUILLSKIN ACCENTS HAVE BEEN PRINTED and are waiting on your payment! (Excepting Nymphalidae and Ashallysa, who have already paid for their orders and shall be getting their accents in a pm shortly.)

Thanks for your patience!
@Kettlehead Payment has been sent!
@Kettlehead Payment has been sent!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80