Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
@Duma
Sorry for the delay, of course you can! I'll send off a 10 pack and put the rest on the AH, so it'll just be 500g for you :D
@Duma
Sorry for the delay, of course you can! I'll send off a 10 pack and put the rest on the AH, so it'll just be 500g for you :D
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer [emoji=snapper happy size=1] Thank you! I'll send you a two-way CR with my payment right away.
@Sourdeer

Thank you! I'll send you a two-way CR with my payment right away.
@Sourdeer Can I be added to the pinglist for when reprints of the Accent: Vitiligo Coatl M are made? I have a dragon it would look gorgeous on!
@Sourdeer Can I be added to the pinglist for when reprints of the Accent: Vitiligo Coatl M are made? I have a dragon it would look gorgeous on!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@SkellieTheRedd
WHOOPS I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to respond! If you're still interested I can send off a pack of Coatl M and set up a PA for a copy?
@SkellieTheRedd
WHOOPS I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to respond! If you're still interested I can send off a pack of Coatl M and set up a PA for a copy?
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer I'm an impulse buyer and I want to make sure I have enough gems saved for this skin, do you have any updates? (sorry for another ping ;w; )
@Sourdeer I'm an impulse buyer and I want to make sure I have enough gems saved for this skin, do you have any updates? (sorry for another ping ;w; )
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@SkellieTheRedd
Oh my apologies, I didn't realise you wanted me to send off a pack, I'll send one off now and it should be? I honestly don't know, max a week I hope? depends on how fast the accent queue is going rn!
@SkellieTheRedd
Oh my apologies, I didn't realise you wanted me to send off a pack, I'll send one off now and it should be? I honestly don't know, max a week I hope? depends on how fast the accent queue is going rn!
@Sourdeer
Would you be willing to do a reprint of Vitiligo Wildclaw M

I can provide the blueprint and fee.
@Sourdeer
Would you be willing to do a reprint of Vitiligo Wildclaw M

I can provide the blueprint and fee.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha
I actually have a couple copies of that skin in my hoard! I forget to list them on the AH, but I can set up a PA for a copy if you'd like?
@Delotha
I actually have a couple copies of that skin in my hoard! I forget to list them on the AH, but I can set up a PA for a copy if you'd like?
@Sourdeer
That would be awesome! Thank you!
@Sourdeer
That would be awesome! Thank you!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Sourdeer
Could I potentially be added to a pinglist for a Vitiligo Nocturne Female accent if you ever make one?
@Sourdeer
Could I potentially be added to a pinglist for a Vitiligo Nocturne Female accent if you ever make one?
Tio/Esme/Ezzie
she/her, they/them, he/him
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45