Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@Sourdeer: Thank you, I keep my fingers cross.
@Sourdeer: Thank you, I keep my fingers cross.
IGfzYju.png
@Sourdeer
Could you slap me down for a spot for Vitiligo Imp M?
I was going to purchase one, but there were none in the AH. :o
Thanks!
@Sourdeer
Could you slap me down for a spot for Vitiligo Imp M?
I was going to purchase one, but there were none in the AH. :o
Thanks!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy
I actually have exactly one left that I forgot to relist on the AH, so it can be yours if you'd like it! If you just wanna get put on the list for any future reprints thats ofc fine :D
@Supremacy
I actually have exactly one left that I forgot to relist on the AH, so it can be yours if you'd like it! If you just wanna get put on the list for any future reprints thats ofc fine :D
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer
hey! let me know if you come up with anymore skydancer female ones, please! i'd love one for a character i'm working on!
@Sourdeer
hey! let me know if you come up with anymore skydancer female ones, please! i'd love one for a character i'm working on!
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
@Sourdeer do you mind adding me to your general pinglist? thank you!
@Sourdeer do you mind adding me to your general pinglist? thank you!
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@Muntjac
I have a few Skydancer F ones I've forgotten to put back on the AH, I can set up a PA if that suits you!

@greaticy
Of course not! You're added :D
@Muntjac
I have a few Skydancer F ones I've forgotten to put back on the AH, I can set up a PA if that suits you!

@greaticy
Of course not! You're added :D
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer could you add me to the pinglist for Dip in the Wyrmwood? :)
@Sourdeer could you add me to the pinglist for Dip in the Wyrmwood? :)
fa4ede0cb5114411b2109958339aba984740872e.png LoreShop
Flea Circus Without the Circus
|Ouch|he/they|
We fear the Chicken Army

01c7c9e82a6671ba71f43de9a254e99a0125bb30.png
@Foxyplant
Ooh, well if you're interested in a copy now-ish I could send off a pack if two of you are interested in having a copy! No worries if you just want to be on the pinglist for a nebulous future date though!
@Foxyplant
Ooh, well if you're interested in a copy now-ish I could send off a pack if two of you are interested in having a copy! No worries if you just want to be on the pinglist for a nebulous future date though!
@Sourdeer sadly i dont have the funds yet, but i should for a future date! :) so the nebulous future will work for me!
@Sourdeer sadly i dont have the funds yet, but i should for a future date! :) so the nebulous future will work for me!
fa4ede0cb5114411b2109958339aba984740872e.png LoreShop
Flea Circus Without the Circus
|Ouch|he/they|
We fear the Chicken Army

01c7c9e82a6671ba71f43de9a254e99a0125bb30.png
@Sourdeer

Hello, may I purchase a copy of your Vitiligo Snap F accent, please? If I'm not mistaken, it'll cost 500g + an accent blueprint, right?
@Sourdeer

Hello, may I purchase a copy of your Vitiligo Snap F accent, please? If I'm not mistaken, it'll cost 500g + an accent blueprint, right?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45