Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Weavers~ Nature Imp Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kfhjqHy.png[/img] .... i just can't get over how good this looks :D bump for you!
kfhjqHy.png

.... i just can't get over how good this looks :D

bump for you!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

Thanks for the free bumps. ^ ^

And yeah, I agree - Circuit looks great on that guy!
@Abderus

Thanks for the free bumps. ^ ^

And yeah, I agree - Circuit looks great on that guy!
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
HI FRIEND
BUMP.

o vo
HI FRIEND
BUMP.

o vo
7az1aeY.gif
bump for you! :D
bump for you! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Froggi

Thanks for the free bump. < 3

You too, Abderus!
@Froggi

Thanks for the free bump. < 3

You too, Abderus!
@triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty @Amphiptere @yin @kozakura @Micheru @hiddenmica @refrayn @haikwoshev @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @BritishSarcasm @Namor @Safaris @Malis @Yaldabaoth @Ikunoche @delightfuliza
@marymouse @Godspeed@damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb

*tentatively pings people interested in Female Noc accents*

I apologize if I pinged you and you didn't want to be pinged!
@triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty @Amphiptere @yin @kozakura @Micheru @hiddenmica @refrayn @haikwoshev @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @BritishSarcasm @Namor @Safaris @Malis @Yaldabaoth @Ikunoche @delightfuliza
@marymouse @Godspeed@damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb

*tentatively pings people interested in Female Noc accents*

I apologize if I pinged you and you didn't want to be pinged!
@dragonweaver Personally not able to afford it right now, but thank you for the ping!! A friendly bump (:
@dragonweaver Personally not able to afford it right now, but thank you for the ping!! A friendly bump (:
( please don't look, i am shy )
BOOMP
BOOMP
7az1aeY.gif
@Dragonweaver

I've been bad about bumping x_x

And just so you know, I'm saving up gems atm for the worst case scenario that I have to buy out a full 5 slots for obs circ imp -- It might take a while, but I WILL have that accent XD even if it kills me my bank, lol
@Dragonweaver

I've been bad about bumping x_x

And just so you know, I'm saving up gems atm for the worst case scenario that I have to buy out a full 5 slots for obs circ imp -- It might take a while, but I WILL have that accent XD even if it kills me my bank, lol
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus

Hey, on the bright side, you'll have lots of Circuits for the rest of your dragons. :D

And you can sell the accents on the Auction House, too. c:

Thanks for the free bumps, by the way!
@Abderus

Hey, on the bright side, you'll have lots of Circuits for the rest of your dragons. :D

And you can sell the accents on the Auction House, too. c:

Thanks for the free bumps, by the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13