Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Weavers~ Nature Imp Accent
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Dragonweaver

I'd like a slot for Overgrowth, please.
@Dragonweaver

I'd like a slot for Overgrowth, please.
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric

Noted! Sorry for the very late reply, I've been getting a lot of pings lately, and yours got lost in all of them. ^ ^;
@Cedric

Noted! Sorry for the very late reply, I've been getting a lot of pings lately, and yours got lost in all of them. ^ ^;
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@Dragonweaver - Could I get a slot for Overgrowth as well, please? I've got a pumpkin themed Imperial that it looks fantastic on. :D
@Dragonweaver - Could I get a slot for Overgrowth as well, please? I've got a pumpkin themed Imperial that it looks fantastic on. :D
@PoisonedPaper @grandma @Cedric @sararini

Alright! All five slots for Overgrowth are now filled! Please send in your payments of 450 gems. :)
@PoisonedPaper @grandma @Cedric @sararini

Alright! All five slots for Overgrowth are now filled! Please send in your payments of 450 gems. :)
@Dragonweaver Hi! I'm afraid that by now I have found a different accent for the imp girl I wanted this for - made my own, actually! I hope you can find another buyer to fill my place. Have you tried using the G.A.S.P. ping list?
@Dragonweaver Hi! I'm afraid that by now I have found a different accent for the imp girl I wanted this for - made my own, actually! I hope you can find another buyer to fill my place. Have you tried using the G.A.S.P. ping list?
Mz9FfKs.png
@PoisonedPaper

Ah, I understand. It did take very long for all five slots to be filled. It's alright, I can pay for that slot myself. ^ ^

Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you'll consider buying from me in the future!
@PoisonedPaper

Ah, I understand. It did take very long for all five slots to be filled. It's alright, I can pay for that slot myself. ^ ^

Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you'll consider buying from me in the future!
@myths

Hello! All 5 slots for Overgrowth have (finally) been filled! Please send in your payment of 450 gems. c:

(I apologize for pinging you after everyone else. I hadn't realized you'd changed your name. ^ ^;)
@myths

Hello! All 5 slots for Overgrowth have (finally) been filled! Please send in your payment of 450 gems. c:

(I apologize for pinging you after everyone else. I hadn't realized you'd changed your name. ^ ^;)
@Dragonweaver ahh i'm so sorry i completely forgot i had signed up for this accent! i've since changed my mind so i'd like to cancel my order if that's possible, i hope you understand ;;
@Dragonweaver ahh i'm so sorry i completely forgot i had signed up for this accent! i've since changed my mind so i'd like to cancel my order if that's possible, i hope you understand ;;
qtNgpTt.png
@myths

Ah, no problem! I apologize for the wait by the way. ^ ^;
@myths

Ah, no problem! I apologize for the wait by the way. ^ ^;
Bump?
Bump?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13