Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Weavers~ Nature Imp Accent
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
*jumps up and down on the thread like a trampoline*

hi :3
*jumps up and down on the thread like a trampoline*

hi :3
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
THAT IMP ACCENT OMg
THAT IMP ACCENT OMg
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Horticulture Heheh, glad you like it! :D @Koneko @spilledink [img]http://i.imgur.com/WaYzhcJ.png[/img] I've made some edits to the accent, in case you were interested. c:
@Horticulture

Heheh, glad you like it! :D

@Koneko @spilledink

WaYzhcJ.png

I've made some edits to the accent, in case you were interested. c:
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@dragonweaver please hmu when you have that overgrowth rdy 2 sell i am so down
@dragonweaver please hmu when you have that overgrowth rdy 2 sell i am so down
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Abderus

Whoops, looks like you're going to have to wait a few more days. In my excitement, I forgot to resize the accent before submitting, so it got denied. >.>

I've resubmitted it in the correct format, so the accent should be here in another 2 - 5 days.

Sorry. D:
@Abderus

Whoops, looks like you're going to have to wait a few more days. In my excitement, I forgot to resize the accent before submitting, so it got denied. >.>

I've resubmitted it in the correct format, so the accent should be here in another 2 - 5 days.

Sorry. D:
@Dragonweaver [img]http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif[/img] [s]just kidding, it's fine[/s] XD
@Dragonweaver

Dr.-Who.gif

just kidding, it's fine XD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

...And now the pixels weren't lined up. -.-

*destroys Photoshop Elements*

Really, really sorry. D:
@Abderus

...And now the pixels weren't lined up. -.-

*destroys Photoshop Elements*

Really, really sorry. D:
@Dragonweaver lol don't worry about it! It's totally fine :)
@Dragonweaver lol don't worry about it! It's totally fine :)
rqoyImq.gif

Up up up in a house of balloons
Up up up in a house of balloons
@Dragonweaver

Hey, I somehow missed your ping for the initial interest check, but can you put me down for a copy of Overgrowth? Thanks!
@Dragonweaver

Hey, I somehow missed your ping for the initial interest check, but can you put me down for a copy of Overgrowth? Thanks!
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13