Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 365 366
sorry but can i get 2 each actually? I'll probably accumulate ridgies for them (and i want. them. to be printed lol)
sorry but can i get 2 each actually? I'll probably accumulate ridgies for them (and i want. them. to be printed lol)
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Uniformshark
May I be added to your pinglist?
@Uniformshark
May I be added to your pinglist?
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

would like one lucid bahamut please! ♥
would like one lucid bahamut please! ♥
@Lintufriikki @bioluminosity (2x) @Wylin @MisfitsLanding

We managed to get 5 slots filled for Lucid Bahamut! Please send 600g via pm, I will submit the run asap and send you private auctions for 1t once they arrive c:
~~~

@bioluminosity idk whether we manage to get enough interrest for the other two you were the only one so far wanting slots but I guess we wait and see! ´__`
@Lintufriikki @bioluminosity (2x) @Wylin @MisfitsLanding

We managed to get 5 slots filled for Lucid Bahamut! Please send 600g via pm, I will submit the run asap and send you private auctions for 1t once they arrive c:
~~~

@bioluminosity idk whether we manage to get enough interrest for the other two you were the only one so far wanting slots but I guess we wait and see! ´__`
@Uniformshark

Could I get a slot for Shade Bahamut, please?
@Uniformshark

Could I get a slot for Shade Bahamut, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Uniformshark May I get a slot for Sombre and possibly Lucid if there's enough interest in another run?
@Uniformshark May I get a slot for Sombre and possibly Lucid if there's enough interest in another run?
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Uniformshark One Sombre bahamut pls!
@Uniformshark One Sombre bahamut pls!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@UniformShark Don't know how I had never heard of your accents/skins before but please add me to the general pinglist. Just bought this fantastic one off the AH and I'm in love with it! Looked up your username and how pleasant to see a shop still active! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36368030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/363681/36368030_350.png[/img][/url] This one just brings my boy to life <3
@UniformShark

Don't know how I had never heard of your accents/skins before but please add me to the general pinglist.

Just bought this fantastic one off the AH and I'm in love with it! Looked up your username and how pleasant to see a shop still active! <3

36368030_350.png

This one just brings my boy to life <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@UniformShark please add me to your pinglist!

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but the personal customs are only for the people who ordered them, right? I really love the Serious Business skin >..<
@UniformShark please add me to your pinglist!

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but the personal customs are only for the people who ordered them, right? I really love the Serious Business skin >..<
fa4ede0cb5114411b2109958339aba984740872e.png LoreShop
Flea Circus Without the Circus
|Ouch|he/they|
We fear the Chicken Army

01c7c9e82a6671ba71f43de9a254e99a0125bb30.png
will cordyceps ever have a rerun? ive been eyein it for a long time!
will cordyceps ever have a rerun? ive been eyein it for a long time!
45cf0a4bef631dbbc455d77ae5af58f6.gif
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 365 366