Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 368 369
@demonpunk Sure! In that case I can collect payment and get blueprints C: Thats 1000 gems then

@Eon @Melodious @retrobird Please provide 500 gem payment for Permafrost preorder C:

@Auxotroph @Zyll 250kt for you!
@demonpunk Sure! In that case I can collect payment and get blueprints C: Thats 1000 gems then

@Eon @Melodious @retrobird Please provide 500 gem payment for Permafrost preorder C:

@Auxotroph @Zyll 250kt for you!
@Uniformshark
I actually don't have the treasure right now, but I have enough gems! Is it okay to send you 500 gems instead?

Also, I would like to be put on the pinglist for the completed Poisondart M Nocturne. :)
@Uniformshark
I actually don't have the treasure right now, but I have enough gems! Is it okay to send you 500 gems instead?

Also, I would like to be put on the pinglist for the completed Poisondart M Nocturne. :)
dZsQwkE.png
@Uniformshark

hi! i really like the permafrost accent. how much are your treasure slots? sorry if you listed your ratio but i couldn't find it.
@Uniformshark

hi! i really like the permafrost accent. how much are your treasure slots? sorry if you listed your ratio but i couldn't find it.
@Uniformshark
Payment sent
@Uniformshark
Payment sent
TzfAhH6.png
@Auxotroph Yes please gems are great 500 it is

@tomfool since Aux dropped out of the treasure slot you can have it its 250k C:

@Melodious got it!
@Auxotroph Yes please gems are great 500 it is

@tomfool since Aux dropped out of the treasure slot you can have it its 250k C:

@Melodious got it!
@Uniformshark
Are you still taking slots for Permafrost? o: I'd be interested in one if I could pay in treasure?
@Uniformshark
Are you still taking slots for Permafrost? o: I'd be interested in one if I could pay in treasure?
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@OFF Sorry so far the rest that are left have to be gem ones u_u
@OFF Sorry so far the rest that are left have to be gem ones u_u
@Uniformshark

Ah dang, I'm 200G short. Let me see if I can buy the remaining gems real quick, I'll go ahead and send you the 300G I have on hand.
@Uniformshark

Ah dang, I'm 200G short. Let me see if I can buy the remaining gems real quick, I'll go ahead and send you the 300G I have on hand.
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Uniformshark

sorry i didnt see your ping! would you like the treasure now?
@Uniformshark

sorry i didnt see your ping! would you like the treasure now?
@Uniformshark

Could I please get on the list for Permafrost? I have a MIGHTY NEED for a copy :3
@Uniformshark

Could I please get on the list for Permafrost? I have a MIGHTY NEED for a copy :3
Lo6TvG9.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 368 369