Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 369 370
@HaleyLiz I have a copy left its AH price 550gems. If you want it pm me C:
@HaleyLiz I have a copy left its AH price 550gems. If you want it pm me C:
@Uniformshark how much is it for a new dragon former skin? I'm just curious O.o I am really fond of your art, skins and accents.
Note if you are still doing the new dragon skins. I wasn't sure if you were still doing them.
@Uniformshark how much is it for a new dragon former skin? I'm just curious O.o I am really fond of your art, skins and accents.
Note if you are still doing the new dragon skins. I wasn't sure if you were still doing them.
signiture_pic_by_silverstreakp-d8j9b96.jpg
@snowpea @Jazz @Rush @Oakwick @Auxotroph Poisondart accents are ready for preorder C:
@snowpea @Jazz @Rush @Oakwick @Auxotroph Poisondart accents are ready for preorder C:
@Hayatedragoon Sorry I didn't even realize this old thread you had answered in still existed.

I can't reprint Silbvertongue. The Staff gave me trouble claiming copyright violation even though the Skin already exists... So yeah sry : /
@Hayatedragoon Sorry I didn't even realize this old thread you had answered in still existed.

I can't reprint Silbvertongue. The Staff gave me trouble claiming copyright violation even though the Skin already exists... So yeah sry : /
@Uniformshark Ohh, right. Thanks for letting me know. The thread digging was probably my fault lol. I found your sole Crimson Vanity on sale while browsing for AH today and googled FR for it because I wanted to know what it was all about. Nice robot skins though, I'll definitely keep an eye out if you release later works.
@Uniformshark Ohh, right. Thanks for letting me know. The thread digging was probably my fault lol. I found your sole Crimson Vanity on sale while browsing for AH today and googled FR for it because I wanted to know what it was all about. Nice robot skins though, I'll definitely keep an eye out if you release later works.
bump
bump
@Uniformshark Ooh... Can you add me to your new accent ping list? And ngh, I love Cyan Poisondart, but I only have one male Noc and he has the entirely wrong colors. Any chance of you making it for more breeds? Female Mirrors/SDs/Coatls especially.
@Uniformshark Ooh... Can you add me to your new accent ping list? And ngh, I love Cyan Poisondart, but I only have one male Noc and he has the entirely wrong colors. Any chance of you making it for more breeds? Female Mirrors/SDs/Coatls especially.
hurp i guess no one wants the Noc accents :T
hurp i guess no one wants the Noc accents :T
@Uniformshark May I please be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!
@Uniformshark May I please be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!
@uniformshark I'd love to buy one permafrost. Do you have any in stock?
@uniformshark I'd love to buy one permafrost. Do you have any in stock?
0ZSX2ZT.pngJzUZHeP.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.png813xiRv.pngnFtGgPV.pngqS2K394.pngfwf0oTL.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pnguJuXpVk.png
jPbCJFp.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 369 370