Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 369 370
@Uniformshark
Hello! I'd love a slot for Cordycep please! :D
@Uniformshark
Hello! I'd love a slot for Cordycep please! :D
@selendis @anhbon921 sorry I don't have them in stock but I can put you down for a slot I dont knwo how long it will take to get them togehter but 3 slots per accent would be enough for me to submit them again :'<

@selendis @anhbon921 sorry I don't have them in stock but I can put you down for a slot I dont knwo how long it will take to get them togehter but 3 slots per accent would be enough for me to submit them again :'<

@TerrorDerr I add you C:
@TerrorDerr I add you C:
@Uniformshark could you please add me to your new accent and poinsondart pinglists? Thank you!
@Uniformshark could you please add me to your new accent and poinsondart pinglists? Thank you!
@Uniformshark
Can I get a slot for Permafrost please?
And also please add me to your general pinglist. :D
@Uniformshark
Can I get a slot for Permafrost please?
And also please add me to your general pinglist. :D
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@Uniformshark could you put me down for a slot for permafrost? Also can you add me to your general ping lists!
@Uniformshark could you put me down for a slot for permafrost? Also can you add me to your general ping lists!
@thesecontexts @Zoustache @Selendis I submitted a new batch please send 500 gems C: once they arrive you get your copies. Rest will be sold in the AH for 550g each
@thesecontexts @Zoustache @Selendis I submitted a new batch please send 500 gems C: once they arrive you get your copies. Rest will be sold in the AH for 550g each
bump
bump
@Uniformshark

Do you have any plans on redoing Silvertongue? And if so, how much will it cost?

The skin just got deleted and my Starscream is revealed as the hideous, hideous thing he's always been underneath.
@Uniformshark

Do you have any plans on redoing Silvertongue? And if so, how much will it cost?

The skin just got deleted and my Starscream is revealed as the hideous, hideous thing he's always been underneath.
TD98mt2.png
@WillOfTheSpiral please go to the 4th post in this thread :C
@WillOfTheSpiral please go to the 4th post in this thread :C
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 369 370