Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1132 1133
@ASinglePringle The username has been updated on all of your skins.
@ASinglePringle The username has been updated on all of your skins.
I just received 10 copies of the skin Gift of Peace by @WildGazebo; I'm not WildGazebo (obviously) and so I'm not sure why I have their skins. The only thing I have in queue right now is a Tundra M accent which is not this.

What should I do with these skins?
I just received 10 copies of the skin Gift of Peace by @WildGazebo; I'm not WildGazebo (obviously) and so I'm not sure why I have their skins. The only thing I have in queue right now is a Tundra M accent which is not this.

What should I do with these skins?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty Please PM me the Gift of Peace Skins. You should receive the correct skins now.
@TomSwifty Please PM me the Gift of Peace Skins. You should receive the correct skins now.
So sorry but I found a bug in this[skin=41913]skin and the line is too dark that I’m not very satisfied. Could I get this accent image replaced?TWT [img]https://thumbsnap.com/i/juVMPcw8.png[/img] and also could I have order #83298 cancelled? (the color of the shadow is wrong in one place. I need to change it) Really sorry again. thank you and have a nice day./w\
So sorry but I found a bug in this skin and the line is too dark that I’m not very satisfied.
Could I get this accent image replaced?TWT
juVMPcw8.png
and also could I have order #83298 cancelled? (the color of the shadow is wrong in one place. I need to change it)

Really sorry again.
thank you and have a nice day./w\
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
hello! I would like to state that and a recolor of it currently in queue is a collab between @laeyein and myself :>
hello! I would like to state that and a recolor of it currently in queue is a collab between @laeyein and myself :>
UoweiPn.png
[quote name="final" date="2021-10-18 13:33:20" ] hello! I would like to state that Skin: under the tides Imperial Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by final.) Itemid #41928 and a recolor of it currently in queue is a collab between @laeyein and myself :> [/quote] confirming this!
final wrote on 2021-10-18 13:33:20:
hello! I would like to state that
Skin: under the tides
Imperial Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by final.)
Itemid #41928

and a recolor of it currently in queue is a collab between @laeyein and myself :>

confirming this!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
oops I also just realized that I forgot to turn a layer on, would it be possible to change the png of [skin=41928] to this instead? thanks! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Hd4Pnf.png[/img]
oops I also just realized that I forgot to turn a layer on, would it be possible to change the png of to this instead? thanks!
5Hd4Pnf.png
UoweiPn.png
i also forgot a layer xD could the png for [skin=41930] be updated to this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YLGh53q.png[/img]
i also forgot a layer xD could the png for be updated to this?

YLGh53q.png
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Can I cancel both '83379' and '83380'? I realized that I called them the wrong name and decided I want to modify them a bit more to match the male. (Always get male and female WCs confused.)
Can I cancel both '83379' and '83380'? I realized that I called them the wrong name and decided I want to modify them a bit more to match the male. (Always get male and female WCs confused.)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Hello! I bought the wrong blueprint (accent blueprint (5)), is it possible to return it and get a refund? Thanks!
Hello! I bought the wrong blueprint (accent blueprint (5)), is it possible to return it and get a refund? Thanks!
iceshieldl.png
» winter | she/her
» fr+ 3
» artshop
» wishlist
» buy me a ko-fi?
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1132 1133