Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai certainly! I figured it might be a bit dark on my monitor but wasn't very sure, let me know if this ones more acceptable @_@ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/300697174642130944/570244866282618880/galactic_shade_350.png[/img] Otherwise thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai certainly! I figured it might be a bit dark on my monitor but wasn't very sure, let me know if this ones more acceptable @_@

galactic_shade_350.png

Otherwise thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai

Could my username be updated in the credits of these accents, please? I changed it from VermilionCourt to VALENTINX.

@SuburbanSamurai

Could my username be updated in the credits of these accents, please? I changed it from VermilionCourt to VALENTINX.

@suburbansamurai does this shadow/lineart look too light? :o [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/CdCOm/preview.png[/img] [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/CdCOm/33920147.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai does this shadow/lineart look too light? :o

preview.png
33920147.png
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@suburbansamurai My skin with watermelon seeds was deemed "too dark," but I don't know which part specifically is too dark? Is it the seeds themselves, the eyelashes, the dark shading for the horns/nails...? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xqQWEfW.png[/img] (put it on a white BG for clarity's sake) I want to make it appropriate for the site but I don't know what to fix, and I don't want to lighten the whole thing up if I don't absolutely have to.
@suburbansamurai

My skin with watermelon seeds was deemed "too dark," but I don't know which part specifically is too dark? Is it the seeds themselves, the eyelashes, the dark shading for the horns/nails...?

xqQWEfW.png

(put it on a white BG for clarity's sake)

I want to make it appropriate for the site but I don't know what to fix, and I don't want to lighten the whole thing up if I don't absolutely have to.
youtriedstar.png
@Ravenhearst The image is updated.

@VALENTINX The tooltips are updated with the new username.

@croix I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm seeing a scryed dragon (which is not eligible to be submitted to the queue), and a grayed out basic pearlcatcher template.

Is the grayed out dragon your skin design? If it is, it should be okay to accept, as the original lineart and shadow layers are still clearly visible on top of the design. Although I'm not sure why you posted the scryed pearlcatcher.

@AmethystRose1958 Unfortunately, putting the white background on it means I can't lay the design over a dragon template. If the rejection didn't state a specific area, then you may need to lighten it all a little bit. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. If the colors on a design are too dark that it makes the original lineart and shadows difficult to see, we'll ask for a lighter version.
@Ravenhearst The image is updated.

@VALENTINX The tooltips are updated with the new username.

@croix I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm seeing a scryed dragon (which is not eligible to be submitted to the queue), and a grayed out basic pearlcatcher template.

Is the grayed out dragon your skin design? If it is, it should be okay to accept, as the original lineart and shadow layers are still clearly visible on top of the design. Although I'm not sure why you posted the scryed pearlcatcher.

@AmethystRose1958 Unfortunately, putting the white background on it means I can't lay the design over a dragon template. If the rejection didn't state a specific area, then you may need to lighten it all a little bit. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. If the colors on a design are too dark that it makes the original lineart and shadows difficult to see, we'll ask for a lighter version.
@croix Ah, so the white pearl is your skin. Well, we don't do pre-approvals for skin designs in the forum. But at a glance I don't really see anything against he rules.
@croix Ah, so the white pearl is your skin. Well, we don't do pre-approvals for skin designs in the forum. But at a glance I don't really see anything against he rules.
@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
Hi, I wanna ask if my lineart is too light and if so could you please tell me where the parts are? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378813082178289684/571614688862011395/skin_ridgeback_f_dragon_-_Copy.png[/img]

Hi, I wanna ask if my lineart is too light and if so could you please tell me where the parts are?

skin_ridgeback_f_dragon_-_Copy.png
Nqjrgqm.png
@SuburbanSamurai hello! Quick question re: multiple runs and the new reprinting interface.

I have a new accent ready to submit for its first printing, but there are several runs to submit (multiple 10-pack blueprints/more than ten copies).

In the past I would submit all runs together and they would be approved together, e.g. submit blueprint/run 2 right after the first.

Does it make it easier or quicker on the approval and queue side to only submit the first run, and then use the reprinting option for the subsequent runs? If it's not a huge difference I'll submit them all together.
@SuburbanSamurai hello! Quick question re: multiple runs and the new reprinting interface.

I have a new accent ready to submit for its first printing, but there are several runs to submit (multiple 10-pack blueprints/more than ten copies).

In the past I would submit all runs together and they would be approved together, e.g. submit blueprint/run 2 right after the first.

Does it make it easier or quicker on the approval and queue side to only submit the first run, and then use the reprinting option for the subsequent runs? If it's not a huge difference I'll submit them all together.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

I can answer for you: no. You would be best off submitting them all at once. I think the new interface is just to help you keep track of your printed skins and re-upload them, especially if you lost the original files or something.
@Lokenosse

I can answer for you: no. You would be best off submitting them all at once. I think the new interface is just to help you keep track of your printed skins and re-upload them, especially if you lost the original files or something.
they/it

art | skins | links | about
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1132 1133