Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 1143 1144
@suburbansamurai

For #41880 I definitely goofed and there are some pieces of the artwork outside of the lines. If it's possible I'd appreciate having the order cancelled so I can resubmit with the appropriate artwork. Thanks!
@suburbansamurai

For #41880 I definitely goofed and there are some pieces of the artwork outside of the lines. If it's possible I'd appreciate having the order cancelled so I can resubmit with the appropriate artwork. Thanks!
NnYxXrI.png
@likeacliche The image is updated.

@daintyboots They are all named "you possess my soul".
@likeacliche The image is updated.

@daintyboots They are all named "you possess my soul".
@SuburbanSamurai My photoshop goofed, sorry for being a problem child. But for #41908 would you mind replacing the image with this one? [img]https://orig10.deviantart.net/046a/f/2017/215/2/e/cerenfinal2_by_aribis-dbipbjq.png[/img] Some of the silver areas had turned black for some reason and I didn't notice right away.
@SuburbanSamurai

My photoshop goofed, sorry for being a problem child. But for #41908 would you mind replacing the image with this one?

cerenfinal2_by_aribis-dbipbjq.png Some of the silver areas had turned black for some reason and I didn't notice right away.
NnYxXrI.png
@SuburbanSamurai Sadly whoever approved my latest accents didn't look properly into the submissions I submitted a 10 copy accent blueprint of more or less identical accent BUT for 3 different breeds I only got back 30 copies of the same accent for Male Wildclaws so basically the male Imperial and male Ridgeback both are missing ...they all had the same name but I thought that was ok seeing as they were for different breeds! Can I send you back the 20 copies so you can redo them? :'< if they all need different names then please change the WC one to Noxious Fungi M WC [skin=23685] male ridgeback: Noxious Fungi M RB [img]http://i.imgur.com/mRoBMJd.png[/img] male imperial: Noxious Fungi M IMP [img]http://i.imgur.com/z2gKF2D.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
Sadly whoever approved my latest accents didn't look properly into the submissions

I submitted a 10 copy accent blueprint of more or less identical accent BUT for 3 different breeds
I only got back 30 copies of the same accent for Male Wildclaws

so basically the male Imperial and male Ridgeback both are missing
...they all had the same name but I thought that was ok seeing as they were for different breeds!

Can I send you back the 20 copies so you can redo them? :'<

if they all need different names then please change the WC one to Noxious Fungi M WC

male ridgeback:

Noxious Fungi M RB
mRoBMJd.png

male imperial:
Noxious Fungi M IMP
z2gKF2D.png
@suburbansamurai

Hey I messed up on my accent, and it turns out to be a skincent. Could I have my submission cancelled and have my blueprints refunded?

Order is #41873
@suburbansamurai

Hey I messed up on my accent, and it turns out to be a skincent. Could I have my submission cancelled and have my blueprints refunded?

Order is #41873
U80694W.png
@Passenger I'm cancelling the order so you can resubmit with the adjusted design.

@Uniformshark There is no rule against giving different designs the same name, although it does make it easier for us if similar designs have different names. I'll add the other two version of Noxious Fungi to the database. Please PM me the extras from Noxious Fungi M WC and I will send you the copies for the other designs.

@Passenger I'm cancelling the order so you can resubmit with the adjusted design.

@Uniformshark There is no rule against giving different designs the same name, although it does make it easier for us if similar designs have different names. I'll add the other two version of Noxious Fungi to the database. Please PM me the extras from Noxious Fungi M WC and I will send you the copies for the other designs.

@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! I'd love to cancel my order for #41924 (I believe I named it Raiden's Scars, I sent in two skins at once so I'm hoping it's not the other one that's named that) since I want to resubmit it with a tweaked version.

Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! I'd love to cancel my order for #41924 (I believe I named it Raiden's Scars, I sent in two skins at once so I'm hoping it's not the other one that's named that) since I want to resubmit it with a tweaked version.

Thank you!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! Could you please rename to "Last Night On Earth" please? I realise the ampersand I included messed the names up. Same for my order #41904, please rename it to "Into The Fall". Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! Could you please rename to "Last Night On Earth" please? I realise the ampersand I included messed the names up. Same for my order #41904, please rename it to "Into The Fall". Thank you!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I can fix the names so the ampersand displays correctly, if you'd prefer that, or just change the names to something else. Let me know which you'd prefer.
@Rexcaliburr I can fix the names so the ampersand displays correctly, if you'd prefer that, or just change the names to something else. Let me know which you'd prefer.
@SuburbanSamurai Oh fixing the ampersands to show correctly would be best!
@SuburbanSamurai Oh fixing the ampersands to show correctly would be best!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 1143 1144