Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1152 1153
@Rexcaliburr Okay. I fixed F&VI: Last Night On Earth and I'll fix Into The Fall once it's in the database (although you may have to remind me after you receive the order).
@Rexcaliburr Okay. I fixed F&VI: Last Night On Earth and I'll fix Into The Fall once it's in the database (although you may have to remind me after you receive the order).
@SuburbanSamurai Could you change the name of this accent to Silks of Thebes?

@SuburbanSamurai Could you change the name of this accent to Silks of Thebes?

@SuburbanSamurai
re: Custom Skin Order #41894 - Denied (Succulent Thundersnap skincent)

I've returned all the lines on the Ink Clip layer to black, and resubmitted the design (Custom Skin Order #41990).

Also just submitted an accent version (Custom Skin Order #41992), with Ink Clip layer left at its default black.
@SuburbanSamurai
re: Custom Skin Order #41894 - Denied (Succulent Thundersnap skincent)

I've returned all the lines on the Ink Clip layer to black, and resubmitted the design (Custom Skin Order #41990).

Also just submitted an accent version (Custom Skin Order #41992), with Ink Clip layer left at its default black.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Piney I can fix the name so Tempestwalker's Silk is fully spelled out, if you prefer. It just needs to be tweaked in the database because of the apostrophe.
@Piney I can fix the name so Tempestwalker's Silk is fully spelled out, if you prefer. It just needs to be tweaked in the database because of the apostrophe.
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Would you mind replacing [skin=23768] with the image below? I noticed that some parts clipped out of the dragon but it got accepted anyway. Thanks! I cleaned up the mistakes in the version below. [img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/d024/f/2017/219/b/7/seraph__ascended_by_rexcaliburr-dbj9i50.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Would you mind replacing with the image below? I noticed that some parts clipped out of the dragon but it got accepted anyway. Thanks! I cleaned up the mistakes in the version below.

seraph__ascended_by_rexcaliburr-dbj9i50.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@SuburbanSamurai Oh that's fine too. Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai Oh that's fine too. Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai

Could you cancel the skin order #42017 please? I want to repaint the accent. Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai

Could you cancel the skin order #42017 please? I want to repaint the accent. Thanks!
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Rexcaliburr The image is updated.
@Rexcaliburr The image is updated.
@suburbansamurai
i got an accent back for sd f but its got the coatl f symbol :>

oould it be updated :>
@suburbansamurai
i got an accent back for sd f but its got the coatl f symbol :>

oould it be updated :>
jqiTmDt.png
@SuburbanSamurai i recently submitted a accent for approval but ive uploaded the wrong thing its order number is #42039 could i have it canceled?
@SuburbanSamurai i recently submitted a accent for approval but ive uploaded the wrong thing its order number is #42039 could i have it canceled?
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1152 1153