Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1146 1147
@Maye The icon is fixed.

@Piney I'll cancel those orders so you can resubmit with the desired names. Unfortunately, I can't change the data on a submission order.

@Endivinity Can you post your replacement version of Jaimala Garland here? Order #38850 is called Darkwood Alchemist and looks nothing like Jaimala Garland.
@Maye The icon is fixed.

@Piney I'll cancel those orders so you can resubmit with the desired names. Unfortunately, I can't change the data on a submission order.

@Endivinity Can you post your replacement version of Jaimala Garland here? Order #38850 is called Darkwood Alchemist and looks nothing like Jaimala Garland.
@SuburbanSamurai OH sorry, got the orders mixed up! Does #38828 seem like the correct one? [img]http://i.imgur.com/VcbmrFu.png[/img] Correct image is here nonetheless
@SuburbanSamurai OH sorry, got the orders mixed up! Does #38828 seem like the correct one?
VcbmrFu.png Correct image is here nonetheless
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity The image for Jaimala Garland has been updated. I also cancelled order 38828 so you can resubmit it with the correct name, just so we don't accidentally create duplicate skins in the database.
@Endivinity The image for Jaimala Garland has been updated. I also cancelled order 38828 so you can resubmit it with the correct name, just so we don't accidentally create duplicate skins in the database.
@SuburbanSamurai Would it be possible to update the designer name on these two accents to my current username? Thanks in advance.

@SuburbanSamurai Would it be possible to update the designer name on these two accents to my current username? Thanks in advance.

aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@Neuromancer They're updated.
@Neuromancer They're updated.
hello. I have some problems about my first accent, here it is and is this turn the hadow layer darker then the accent part? ((try to do this but look like I still need to lighter the accent? [img]http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgy1femiqg9xvej309q09qdjf.jpg[/img]
hello. I have some problems about my first accent, here it is and is this turn the hadow layer darker then the accent part? ((try to do this but look like I still need to lighter the accent?
005O0aHRgy1femiqg9xvej309q09qdjf.jpg
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@suburbansamurai

Hello! I just noticed a tiny little thing with my accent that isn't a big big deal but would be greatly appreciated if it was fixed:

Should have the icon for spiral female not male.
@suburbansamurai

Hello! I just noticed a tiny little thing with my accent that isn't a big big deal but would be greatly appreciated if it was fixed:

Should have the icon for spiral female not male.
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@TheEmptyCity Your design uses very dark colors, making it hard to see the original shadow layer. If you darken the shadow layer so its contours are more clearly visible, then the design should be accepted without a problem. Just make sure we can see the shadows. [img]http://i.imgur.com/IWjv4y3.gif[/img] If you like, you can submit this version with shadows that are clearly visible, or you can choose to modify and submit the design with clearer shadows yourself. [img]http://i.imgur.com/IkALGIj.png[/img] @Akesari It's fixed.
@TheEmptyCity Your design uses very dark colors, making it hard to see the original shadow layer. If you darken the shadow layer so its contours are more clearly visible, then the design should be accepted without a problem. Just make sure we can see the shadows.

IWjv4y3.gif

If you like, you can submit this version with shadows that are clearly visible, or you can choose to modify and submit the design with clearer shadows yourself.

IkALGIj.png

@Akesari It's fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai Hello, I was wondering if this accent I just submitted (#38996) would be okay for the rules on suffering? It isn't really meant to look painful, I just thought it was nice symbolism. ;v; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296053237440577537/302665219648258049/541dde999cd260c0a305a9aed3831ead.png[/img] Maybe there's an edit I could make that would have it be more acceptable if it isn't passable as it is?
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello, I was wondering if this accent I just submitted (#38996) would be okay for the rules on suffering? It isn't really meant to look painful, I just thought it was nice symbolism. ;v;

541dde999cd260c0a305a9aed3831ead.png

Maybe there's an edit I could make that would have it be more acceptable if it isn't passable as it is?
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

Custom Skin Order #38824
From Flight Rising » Apr 07, 2017, 11:11:13

I made this order a while ago and I still haven't gotten a response back yet. It doesn't usually take this long. Did my skin get lost in the mix, because that's 20$ out the window...
Custom Skin Order #38824
From Flight Rising » Apr 07, 2017, 11:11:13

I made this order a while ago and I still haven't gotten a response back yet. It doesn't usually take this long. Did my skin get lost in the mix, because that's 20$ out the window...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1146 1147