Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | +Kend's Accents+ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Frostpebble All 10 sold a while back and they won't be released again, sorry :c
@Frostpebble All 10 sold a while back and they won't be released again, sorry :c
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell Darn. :( I guess I'll see if anyone ever resells one then. Thanks for letting me know!
@Kendrell Darn. :( I guess I'll see if anyone ever resells one then. Thanks for letting me know!
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
@Kendrell
Could I get a ping when your taking pre-orders for warning feathers coalt M and F?
@Kendrell
Could I get a ping when your taking pre-orders for warning feathers coalt M and F?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Kendrell Hello! I'm interested in your Dragonhome Stone accent for female Snappers and I was wondering if you'd release it again? Especially with Rockbreaker's lack of accents for Snappers. my Earth girl would appreciate it! c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7743457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77435/7743457_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kendrell
Hello! I'm interested in your Dragonhome Stone accent for female Snappers and I was wondering if you'd release it again?
Especially with Rockbreaker's lack of accents for Snappers.
my Earth girl would appreciate it! c:

7743457_350.png
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@Kendrell

I hope this shop is still open, I found it through the link on your user profile X) I was wondering if I could be put on the preorder/ping list for Warning Feathers M? It looks so amazing on one of my dragons :O
@Kendrell

I hope this shop is still open, I found it through the link on your user profile X) I was wondering if I could be put on the preorder/ping list for Warning Feathers M? It looks so amazing on one of my dragons :O
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@Kendrell Could I be added to your pinglist for new accents releases, please?
@Kendrell Could I be added to your pinglist for new accents releases, please?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@SilverKunama
Still open, just horribly inactive :'D
Sure, I'll put you down on the ping list!

@scribblingface
Sure, putting you down on the ping list now c:
@SilverKunama
Still open, just horribly inactive :'D
Sure, I'll put you down on the ping list!

@scribblingface
Sure, putting you down on the ping list now c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell could you please put me on the ping list for the Warning Feathers for both male and female Coatls? I want them a whole lot! :)
@Kendrell could you please put me on the ping list for the Warning Feathers for both male and female Coatls? I want them a whole lot! :)
emVSLIq.png
@Kendrell

Can you put me on the list for Warning Feathers M and F, please?
@Kendrell

Can you put me on the list for Warning Feathers M and F, please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7