Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | +Kend's Accents+ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kendrell
I'll just hold it until the accent comes in. I'm not really in danger of spending it, I've only ever bought one thing with gems anyway.
@kendrell
I'll just hold it until the accent comes in. I'm not really in danger of spending it, I've only ever bought one thing with gems anyway.
I collect white pawns!
Proud former Shadow Flighter and current Ice Flighter
bzpIMvQ.png
@MisterLamp
Okie dokie, that's cool with me! I'll send you a message when the accent is in stock!
@MisterLamp
Okie dokie, that's cool with me! I'll send you a message when the accent is in stock!
LKzi7uW.png
Bump!
Also down to two Rose Bush accents, both in the AH. Once they are gone, they go straight into retirement!
Bump!
Also down to two Rose Bush accents, both in the AH. Once they are gone, they go straight into retirement!
LKzi7uW.png
@MisterLamp
Eyeful Armour is now in stock! I've got a copy held for you, so when you want it, just send the gems :)
@MisterLamp
Eyeful Armour is now in stock! I've got a copy held for you, so when you want it, just send the gems :)
LKzi7uW.png
boop
boop
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell ooh can I get a preorder on male warning feathers? I'll send gems whenever you like!
@Kendrell ooh can I get a preorder on male warning feathers? I'll send gems whenever you like!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Leyatres
I'll put you down on the list! You can pay now or when I'm going to order them, it's up to you c:
@Leyatres
I'll put you down on the list! You can pay now or when I'm going to order them, it's up to you c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell Lemme know when you order please, I need to sell a few dragons before I have the last bit of gems i need! Thanks very much! :D
@Kendrell Lemme know when you order please, I need to sell a few dragons before I have the last bit of gems i need! Thanks very much! :D
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Kendrell Urk, those new coatl accents look really pretty but I don't really order without previews! (And while I would ask for previews, I don't think any of my coatls would particularly fit it.) :C

Soooo I'm not sure... good luck? (Have you tried setting up one of those overlay image preview site things?)
@Kendrell Urk, those new coatl accents look really pretty but I don't really order without previews! (And while I would ask for previews, I don't think any of my coatls would particularly fit it.) :C

Soooo I'm not sure... good luck? (Have you tried setting up one of those overlay image preview site things?)
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks I'm actually working on setting up a previewer right this moment! It'll hopefully be up on accent description soon c:

Thanks! And yeah, I have, that's what I used for my interest check accents, and what I'll be using for this once I've finished setting it up.
@Clocks I'm actually working on setting up a previewer right this moment! It'll hopefully be up on accent description soon c:

Thanks! And yeah, I have, that's what I used for my interest check accents, and what I'll be using for this once I've finished setting it up.
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7