Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | +Kend's Accents+ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Leyatres @remotecitadel @Nigai
I've just got enough for ordering the M coatl warning feathers accent, so I'll be ordering it today or tomorrow! If you want to send payment now, I can send it straight to you when I get them c:
@Leyatres @remotecitadel @Nigai
I've just got enough for ordering the M coatl warning feathers accent, so I'll be ordering it today or tomorrow! If you want to send payment now, I can send it straight to you when I get them c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell I'll send payment as soon as I can convert treasure into gems, unless I can pay in treasure!
@Kendrell I'll send payment as soon as I can convert treasure into gems, unless I can pay in treasure!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
bop
bop
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell I'd love a copy of Warning Feathers M! Is it still possible to reserve or purchase one? ;u;
@Kendrell I'd love a copy of Warning Feathers M! Is it still possible to reserve or purchase one? ;u;
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah
They are out of stock, but the minute I have enough gems I'll be ordering them again! Do you want me to put you down on the preorder list so I can ping you when I will be ordering them?? ;w;
@Weenyah
They are out of stock, but the minute I have enough gems I'll be ordering them again! Do you want me to put you down on the preorder list so I can ping you when I will be ordering them?? ;w;
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell yes please! `u´
@Kendrell yes please! `u´
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Kendrell Could I possibly have a ping if/when you make another run of the Warning Feathers for both Male and Female Coatls?
@Kendrell Could I possibly have a ping if/when you make another run of the Warning Feathers for both Male and Female Coatls?
rossignol.gif
@Kendrell - I'd love to be put on the list / pre-order one of the Warning Feathers M Coatl accents, please 8D
@Kendrell - I'd love to be put on the list / pre-order one of the Warning Feathers M Coatl accents, please 8D
@Roro I will be doing another run at one point! I might do another run of it soon, but I'll put you on the ping lists c:

@RedRarebit Will do c: Thanks for taking interest
@Roro I will be doing another run at one point! I might do another run of it soon, but I'll put you on the ping lists c:

@RedRarebit Will do c: Thanks for taking interest
LKzi7uW.png
@RedRarebit @Roro @Weenyah
Hey! You all expressed interest in my M Coatl Warning Feathers c:
I'm going to be ordering a second batch of them very soon - but I'm still a little short. So if any of you would be willing to preorder a copy by sending the gems, I can get them to you sooner ;u;
@RedRarebit @Roro @Weenyah
Hey! You all expressed interest in my M Coatl Warning Feathers c:
I'm going to be ordering a second batch of them very soon - but I'm still a little short. So if any of you would be willing to preorder a copy by sending the gems, I can get them to you sooner ;u;
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7