Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | +Kend's Accents+ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vaiya
Will do, added you to the ping list c:
@Vaiya
Will do, added you to the ping list c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell

Is a female Wildclaw version of the Warning Gear being planned? If so, could I reserve a copy ;)

I just bought the male version and I'd like a matching pair!
@Kendrell

Is a female Wildclaw version of the Warning Gear being planned? If so, could I reserve a copy ;)

I just bought the male version and I'd like a matching pair!
@DutchDragon
It is! It'll be the next one in production :D Should I ping you when I order it?
@DutchDragon
It is! It'll be the next one in production :D Should I ping you when I order it?
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell

Yes, please!
@Kendrell

Yes, please!
@Kendrell

I somehow managed to miss your fem fae witch companion accent on AH, which is a crying shame, so I have to ask - do you have any plans for a reprint and if so, can I be put on the ping list, please?
@Kendrell

I somehow managed to miss your fem fae witch companion accent on AH, which is a crying shame, so I have to ask - do you have any plans for a reprint and if so, can I be put on the ping list, please?
MnXSjkj.gif
@Tashy

:D The female fae accents are still available! I'm taking preorders here
@Tashy

LKzi7uW.png
[quote name="Kendrell" date="2014-10-24 06:29:32"] :D The female fae accents are still available! I'm taking preorders [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1206241]here[/url][/quote] @Kendrell Oh my gosh, I am SO there! :D
Kendrell wrote on 2014-10-24 06:29:32:

@Kendrell

Oh my gosh, I am SO there! :D
MnXSjkj.gif
@Kendrell if you release more Fae F Witch companion can i get a ping?
@Kendrell if you release more Fae F Witch companion can i get a ping?
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
bump :D
Since Halloween is out of the way, I'll be getting back to releasing more Warning Accents! WC F will be next :D
bump :D
Since Halloween is out of the way, I'll be getting back to releasing more Warning Accents! WC F will be next :D
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell I would be super interested in Witch Companion Coatl F, if you ever plan to rerelease it! But I guess all 10 sold now, since I don't see any on the AH.
@Kendrell I would be super interested in Witch Companion Coatl F, if you ever plan to rerelease it! But I guess all 10 sold now, since I don't see any on the AH.
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7