Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 169 170
@Kryptographer
Could I get a treasure slot on Thunderbird M and be added to your ping list?
@Kryptographer
Could I get a treasure slot on Thunderbird M and be added to your ping list?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll add you to both! Thank you!
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll add you to both! Thank you!
@Kryptographer Hi there, could I get a slot for Thunderbird M? :) Also, could you add me to your general pinglist?
@Kryptographer Hi there, could I get a slot for Thunderbird M? :) Also, could you add me to your general pinglist?
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Zyll Yes! I'll add you to both!

@Takora The last slot for Thunderbird F is open if you still want it!
@Zyll Yes! I'll add you to both!

@Takora The last slot for Thunderbird F is open if you still want it!
@Kryptographer Are the treasure slots for Angelcore M full?
@Kryptographer Are the treasure slots for Angelcore M full?
@starsystems No they aren't. I just fixed the typo. Sorry about that and thanks for noticing! Would you like me to add you?
@starsystems No they aren't. I just fixed the typo. Sorry about that and thanks for noticing! Would you like me to add you?
@Kryptographer Yes please! :) I'm looking forward to both of them being printed, they look great!
@Kryptographer Yes please! :) I'm looking forward to both of them being printed, they look great!
@Kryptographer
Could I get a slot for both Thunderbirds?
@Kryptographer
Could I get a slot for both Thunderbirds?
@Masumi Sure! I'll put you both on them. Thank you very much! And Thunderbird F is ready to print! I'll ping you again along with the others who ordered for the payment.
@Masumi Sure! I'll put you both on them. Thank you very much! And Thunderbird F is ready to print! I'll ping you again along with the others who ordered for the payment.
@Zyanith @Jazz @TwilightFlower @Godspeed @Saccharine @snowpea @Yin @Niharike @Mewten @Masumi

Hey there! All the slots for Thunderbird F were filled, so now I can submit it for printing. Yay! Could you send me the payment: 400g, or 150k treasure for those with the treasure slots (snowpea and Saccharine). Thank you very much! ^u^
@Zyanith @Jazz @TwilightFlower @Godspeed @Saccharine @snowpea @Yin @Niharike @Mewten @Masumi

Hey there! All the slots for Thunderbird F were filled, so now I can submit it for printing. Yay! Could you send me the payment: 400g, or 150k treasure for those with the treasure slots (snowpea and Saccharine). Thank you very much! ^u^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 169 170