Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 169 170
@Kryptographer
I'll take a treasure slot for Dreamsnatcher! I'm gonna be broke again
@Kryptographer
I'll take a treasure slot for Dreamsnatcher! I'm gonna be broke again
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@AbysmalGrace Ok! I'll mark you down and let you know when the slots are filled. Thank you!
@AbysmalGrace Ok! I'll mark you down and let you know when the slots are filled. Thank you!
@Kryptographer Could i get a treasure spot for Thunderbird F ? <:

Also, if your wc submission ends up not winning (it should totally win) can you ping me if you decide to print it on your own? can i reserve a treasure spot if you do
@Kryptographer Could i get a treasure spot for Thunderbird F ? <:

Also, if your wc submission ends up not winning (it should totally win) can you ping me if you decide to print it on your own? can i reserve a treasure spot if you do
gpffYLK.gif
@graspurv Sure, of course! I'll add you to the list, and I'll let you know when if I print the other. Thanks! C:
@graspurv Sure, of course! I'll add you to the list, and I'll let you know when if I print the other. Thanks! C:
@Kryptographer thank you!
@Kryptographer thank you!
gpffYLK.gif
@Kryptographer Could I get on the lists for Crystars and Dreamsnatcher?
@Kryptographer Could I get on the lists for Crystars and Dreamsnatcher?
64514_s.gif
@Founder Of course! I'll add you to both. Thanks!
@Founder Of course! I'll add you to both. Thanks!
@Kryptographer
Could you please add me to your ping list for future releases? Thanks :)
@Kryptographer
Could you please add me to your ping list for future releases? Thanks :)
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Kryptographer
I would like a slot on Crystars please!

Also, could you ping me if Fintastic does not win and you release it? I am in debate on that one right now, but I don't have the perfect WC for it. Will you be doing Female/Male Skydancer versions? If you do I would love a ping for those!
@Kryptographer
I would like a slot on Crystars please!

Also, could you ping me if Fintastic does not win and you release it? I am in debate on that one right now, but I don't have the perfect WC for it. Will you be doing Female/Male Skydancer versions? If you do I would love a ping for those!
@Jayara Sure, I'll add you to the list, and I'll ping you too! If nothing new comes to mind, I'll make an SD version of it too.
@Jayara Sure, I'll add you to the list, and I'll ping you too! If nothing new comes to mind, I'll make an SD version of it too.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 169 170