Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 169 170
@Jazz Yep, I'll add you to both! Thanks! @Tangaroa I'll add you too. Thank you very much! [img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh566/Kryptographer/Zelkova_zpslx8bcmok.png[/img] Here's your preview of Zelkova with the accent. He's such a pretty dragon! If you want to preview other accents, I have a link my accent previewer on the first page. You might want to unequip any apparel or skins if you don't want weird results :0
@Jazz Yep, I'll add you to both! Thanks!

@Tangaroa I'll add you too. Thank you very much!
Zelkova_zpslx8bcmok.png
Here's your preview of Zelkova with the accent. He's such a pretty dragon! If you want to preview other accents, I have a link my accent previewer on the first page. You might want to unequip any apparel or skins if you don't want weird results :0
@Kryptographer

I'm going to buy a pearlcatcher to wear your mistral skin, and I loved the colors of leftmost example derg in your entry. Could you tell me what the prim/sec/terts for that dragon were? It went superbly with your skin!
@Kryptographer

I'm going to buy a pearlcatcher to wear your mistral skin, and I loved the colors of leftmost example derg in your entry. Could you tell me what the prim/sec/terts for that dragon were? It went superbly with your skin!
CVYnSFU.png
@Kryptographer are you all out of treasure slots for Living Fossil? I'd love to buy it but I don't have any where near enough gems right now (went on a shopping spree).
@Kryptographer are you all out of treasure slots for Living Fossil? I'd love to buy it but I don't have any where near enough gems right now (went on a shopping spree).
@WeyrLeader Thank you very much! I get so excited when I see dragons with my accent. I think the colors were emerald/jade/sunshine. You could also try some darker shades of green if you want to bring out the swirlies :)

@UndeadAnt Sorry, I'm afraid so. I might print more in the future, so I can let you know when I do!
@WeyrLeader Thank you very much! I get so excited when I see dragons with my accent. I think the colors were emerald/jade/sunshine. You could also try some darker shades of green if you want to bring out the swirlies :)

@UndeadAnt Sorry, I'm afraid so. I might print more in the future, so I can let you know when I do!
@Kryptographer Please and thank you! Just ping me if you reprint, I'll make sure to snag a slot when you do!
@Kryptographer Please and thank you! Just ping me if you reprint, I'll make sure to snag a slot when you do!
@kryptographer
could i get a slot for Thunderbird M ill pay in treasure uvu
@kryptographer
could i get a slot for Thunderbird M ill pay in treasure uvu
@corvusTenebra Yep, I'll add you! Thank you!
@corvusTenebra Yep, I'll add you! Thank you!
@kryptographer
when do i send the payment?
@kryptographer
when do i send the payment?
@kryptographer
mmmmm that male angelcore looks so good on Yosuga. I'll try and save up some gems: @infinipede
pinging myself so i remember.
@kryptographer
mmmmm that male angelcore looks so good on Yosuga. I'll try and save up some gems: @infinipede
pinging myself so i remember.
@corvusTenebra I'll let you know when I'm ready to print, and you can pay then. Or you can pre-pay, whatever you prefer!
@corvusTenebra I'll let you know when I'm ready to print, and you can pay then. Or you can pre-pay, whatever you prefer!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 169 170