Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sundog - F imp accent - Reopened!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Safir Oh I loved those! Please put me down for 1 of each (with and without clouds). I'd prefer if it were 10 but if that's not possible 5 will do as well.
@Safir Oh I loved those! Please put me down for 1 of each (with and without clouds). I'd prefer if it were 10 but if that's not possible 5 will do as well.

@Adrolien - Thanks and added! :D

Edit: Unfortunately the list of 5 for without clouds is already filled, but they're waiting on 10 anyways.
@Adrolien - Thanks and added! :D

Edit: Unfortunately the list of 5 for without clouds is already filled, but they're waiting on 10 anyways.
@Safir If they'll wait for 10 then yay! Shout when you need the payment and I'll pop the gems right over.
@Safir If they'll wait for 10 then yay! Shout when you need the payment and I'll pop the gems right over.

Okay, it's really good that we're shooting for 10, because I can't access the Fairgrounds right now. I got like halfway to today's cap, but then neither socket will connect anymore, although I check back every hour or so. (Might be the weather here, if that's how it connects, I don't know how sockets work, though.)
I have about 131k, though, so this hangup won't be as bad with the 10 slot total. I'll still reach for the 5 slot total, though, just in case.
(I just feel I should inform you of potential delays, just to be fair. Plus, hey, this also functions as a bump, I guess. c: )
Okay, it's really good that we're shooting for 10, because I can't access the Fairgrounds right now. I got like halfway to today's cap, but then neither socket will connect anymore, although I check back every hour or so. (Might be the weather here, if that's how it connects, I don't know how sockets work, though.)
I have about 131k, though, so this hangup won't be as bad with the 10 slot total. I'll still reach for the 5 slot total, though, just in case.
(I just feel I should inform you of potential delays, just to be fair. Plus, hey, this also functions as a bump, I guess. c: )
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@kengee thanks for the bump and updates! n w n
@kengee thanks for the bump and updates! n w n
@Safir as said, i wont take the slot unless one stays open :3 Ill come back when i have the treasure available ^^
@Safir as said, i wont take the slot unless one stays open :3 Ill come back when i have the treasure available ^^
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
yessss its getting close i need it to happen!! BUMP
yessss its getting close i need it to happen!! BUMP
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@Safir
Just letting you know that I have managed to get back in the Fairgrounds and hit cap today, so if we can reach 10 slots, my payment is good to go! c:
Also a bump.
@Safir
Just letting you know that I have managed to get back in the Fairgrounds and hit cap today, so if we can reach 10 slots, my payment is good to go! c:
Also a bump.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
GOOD LUCK BAMPU!!
GOOD LUCK BAMPU!!
@Safir

just letting you know if you ask for payment tonight/tomorrow I probably won't be able respond until late tomorrow or the morning/afternoon on Thursday as I'll be on a plane most of tomorrow and unsure of whether i'll buy the internet as a distractiion as it is crappy and expensive lol.. but maybe airplaine internet has improved in the past... idk.. 3 years or so? 2 years? I forget when I was last on a plane.. orz

I have free Internet at the hotel though so I'll be logging on /occasionally/ during the vacation - there might be some delays still though because I'll be busy!
@Safir

just letting you know if you ask for payment tonight/tomorrow I probably won't be able respond until late tomorrow or the morning/afternoon on Thursday as I'll be on a plane most of tomorrow and unsure of whether i'll buy the internet as a distractiion as it is crappy and expensive lol.. but maybe airplaine internet has improved in the past... idk.. 3 years or so? 2 years? I forget when I was last on a plane.. orz

I have free Internet at the hotel though so I'll be logging on /occasionally/ during the vacation - there might be some delays still though because I'll be busy!
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20