Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sundog - F imp accent - Reopened!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Safir Ahhh, jeez. I'm overseas right now so I have no way of raising that much money. 180k is possible, but not 260k. I guess I'll have to pass on this. Thank you for making such a gorgeous accent, though. Good luck selling!
@Safir Ahhh, jeez. I'm overseas right now so I have no way of raising that much money. 180k is possible, but not 260k. I guess I'll have to pass on this. Thank you for making such a gorgeous accent, though. Good luck selling!
hu72dVR.png
@conduitoftime Aww, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the interest!
@conduitoftime Aww, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the interest!
@Safir
Super glad to see this might still be a thing! Thanks for remembering me. c:
I would like to express a tentative interest in getting a copy without clouds. Either 10 or 5, but I'd prefer 10. I think it's all down to being able to raise that treasure to buy gems, as I don't have that many at all, so I'll be working toward that.

Is there any sort of deadline you have in mind?
@Safir
Super glad to see this might still be a thing! Thanks for remembering me. c:
I would like to express a tentative interest in getting a copy without clouds. Either 10 or 5, but I'd prefer 10. I think it's all down to being able to raise that treasure to buy gems, as I don't have that many at all, so I'll be working toward that.

Is there any sort of deadline you have in mind?
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@Safir Awww, it doesn't show up as well as I'd hoped. Such is life, I suppose, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. Good luck with it, though, and thanks for offering it!
@Safir Awww, it doesn't show up as well as I'd hoped. Such is life, I suppose, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. Good luck with it, though, and thanks for offering it!
qP8Ki8g.png
@Safir

Could you put me down for the one without clouds? ;)
I'm okay with both lists
@Safir

Could you put me down for the one without clouds? ;)
I'm okay with both lists
- FORGET ME NOT -
@JackalBones - Thanks for the interest!

@Espace - Added!

@kengee - The deadline is gonna be whenever lists fill. It looks like 'without clouds - 5' has filled up, but many people on that list have expressed a preference to wait for 10 people.

@Weenyah @Eisendragoon @Espace @kengee - You guys make up the first list to fill up! A group of 5 for the version without clouds. Would you prefer to pay/submit as soon as kengee gets enough treasure, or try and wait for 10?
@JackalBones - Thanks for the interest!

@Espace - Added!

@kengee - The deadline is gonna be whenever lists fill. It looks like 'without clouds - 5' has filled up, but many people on that list have expressed a preference to wait for 10 people.

@Weenyah @Eisendragoon @Espace @kengee - You guys make up the first list to fill up! A group of 5 for the version without clouds. Would you prefer to pay/submit as soon as kengee gets enough treasure, or try and wait for 10?
@safir
Alrighty! If everyone chooses to wait for ten, that would be way, way better, but I'll work on getting enough treasure for 5 as soon as I can.

and everyone else, I suppose, just so y'all know how long that might take:

I am a bit under 100k, atm (whoops, splurging on gene scrolls on Flight dominance). At the current gem exchange rate, (500, generally) I'd need to get 260k for the list of 5. I am working on maxing my fairgrounds for today. I will also do that every day. (I also may be able get some treasure if a few dragons sell, but that's way less certain.)
@safir
Alrighty! If everyone chooses to wait for ten, that would be way, way better, but I'll work on getting enough treasure for 5 as soon as I can.

and everyone else, I suppose, just so y'all know how long that might take:

I am a bit under 100k, atm (whoops, splurging on gene scrolls on Flight dominance). At the current gem exchange rate, (500, generally) I'd need to get 260k for the list of 5. I am working on maxing my fairgrounds for today. I will also do that every day. (I also may be able get some treasure if a few dragons sell, but that's way less certain.)
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@Safir there seems to be quite a lot of interest so I think we could wait for the 10-pack? c:
@Safir there seems to be quite a lot of interest so I think we could wait for the 10-pack? c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@safir

I would prefer 10 too since others in the list seem to be waiting.
@safir

I would prefer 10 too since others in the list seem to be waiting.
- FORGET ME NOT -
@Weenyah @kengee @Espace - 10 it is!
@Weenyah @kengee @Espace - 10 it is!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20