Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sundog - F imp accent - Reopened!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
with and without clouds please
with and without clouds please
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
looks good!
looks good!
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@Safir
Hey! I know I was down for the treasure reserve, but I managed to snag the gems! c: So, you can open that treasure reserve back up, and hopefully that will encourage another buyer who's short on gems, so that we can reach 10 slots. c:
@Safir
Hey! I know I was down for the treasure reserve, but I managed to snag the gems! c: So, you can open that treasure reserve back up, and hopefully that will encourage another buyer who's short on gems, so that we can reach 10 slots. c:
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@Rhea HURRAY you make our 10th for the version with clouds!!
@kengee Thanks for letting me know!
@Rhea HURRAY you make our 10th for the version with clouds!!
@kengee Thanks for letting me know!
@Grune @MissDismal @Katherine @aluben @ronnster @Eisendragoon @Adrolien @prologi @Rhea

You guys make up the first complete 10! Apparently I need blueprints before I can submit the design, so please send me the payment so that I can submit! It's 360 gems for a set of 10.

Thank you so much everyone! I'm super excited to submit my first accent!
@Grune @MissDismal @Katherine @aluben @ronnster @Eisendragoon @Adrolien @prologi @Rhea

You guys make up the first complete 10! Apparently I need blueprints before I can submit the design, so please send me the payment so that I can submit! It's 360 gems for a set of 10.

Thank you so much everyone! I'm super excited to submit my first accent!
@Safir Awesome, sending you the gems! c; Thanks so much!
@Safir Awesome, sending you the gems! c; Thanks so much!
@Katherine @prologi @Eisendragoon - Thanks for the payments! I will update you all when I am able to submit!
@Katherine @prologi @Eisendragoon - Thanks for the payments! I will update you all when I am able to submit!
@Safir

While I know I said I was interested but I'd like to pass right now, I have some other things I have to take care of- hope you understand. D:
@Safir

While I know I said I was interested but I'd like to pass right now, I have some other things I have to take care of- hope you understand. D:
@MissDismal - nooooooo! I mean, I totally understand that real life comes up, so I'm not holding it against you! I'm just sad that we'll all have to wait longer haha

@Grune @Katherine @aluben @ronnster @Eisendragoon @Adrolien @prologi @Rhea - Sorry about this, but it looks like we'll have to find another tenth! D: I have recorded those who have paid already (do you guys want your gems back until we find a tenth?), but yeah I'll ping you again once we get somebody else!
@MissDismal - nooooooo! I mean, I totally understand that real life comes up, so I'm not holding it against you! I'm just sad that we'll all have to wait longer haha

@Grune @Katherine @aluben @ronnster @Eisendragoon @Adrolien @prologi @Rhea - Sorry about this, but it looks like we'll have to find another tenth! D: I have recorded those who have paid already (do you guys want your gems back until we find a tenth?), but yeah I'll ping you again once we get somebody else!
@Safir No problem - just submit the accent when you can. :)
@Safir No problem - just submit the accent when you can. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20