Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 569 570 571 572 573 ... 575 576
Glad I got a copy, looks great [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Glad I got a copy, looks great
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@Bakenekodesu
I'm glad you snagged a copy, thank you very much for your support and I hope you enjoy :)

@KittyAoba
Of course, I'm setting up a PA for you in a moment, and no rush at all c:

@AloVra
Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your copy :D
@Bakenekodesu
I'm glad you snagged a copy, thank you very much for your support and I hope you enjoy :)

@KittyAoba
Of course, I'm setting up a PA for you in a moment, and no rush at all c:

@AloVra
Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your copy :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Hello! is it too late to sign up for a slot?? thanks :3
Hello! is it too late to sign up for a slot?? thanks :3
@boopsnoopity
The Shamanic Adornment copies have all been sold out already, I'm very sorry! I can put you on the reprint pinglist, though, but it will probably take a good amount of time until I reprint it again :c
@boopsnoopity
The Shamanic Adornment copies have all been sold out already, I'm very sorry! I can put you on the reprint pinglist, though, but it will probably take a good amount of time until I reprint it again :c
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
[quote name="Luunai" date="2022-12-06 00:46:26" ] @boopsnoopity The Shamanic Adornment copies have all been sold out already, I'm very sorry! I can put you on the reprint pinglist, though, but it will probably take a good amount of time until I reprint it again :c [/quote] It's okay lol figured it was worth a try <3 sure I'll take the pinglist :3 I just think they look really cool either way
Luunai wrote on 2022-12-06 00:46:26:
@boopsnoopity

It's okay lol figured it was worth a try <3
sure I'll take the pinglist :3 I just think they look really cool either way
@boopsnoopity
Thank you for the compliment and the support, and you're on the pinglist now <3
@boopsnoopity
Thank you for the compliment and the support, and you're on the pinglist now <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
Hi hi! can I be on your ping list? Love your pieces!
When is Ancient Desert Runes also coming back?
@Luunai
Hi hi! can I be on your ping list? Love your pieces!
When is Ancient Desert Runes also coming back?
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Hello!
Could you add me to general pinglist please?
Hello!
Could you add me to general pinglist please?
EFriw6F.gif
@Empyrean
Thank you so much, I'm adding you right away! I'm not sure when the Desert Runes are coming back, because it depends on how many people sign up for this specific reprint pinglist (I usually start a reprint when about 5-10 people showed interest). It might take a while, because this accent series hasn't gathered much interest lately; but let me know if you want me to add you to the interest list c:

@Yomiya
Of course, thank you for the interest :)
@Empyrean
Thank you so much, I'm adding you right away! I'm not sure when the Desert Runes are coming back, because it depends on how many people sign up for this specific reprint pinglist (I usually start a reprint when about 5-10 people showed interest). It might take a while, because this accent series hasn't gathered much interest lately; but let me know if you want me to add you to the interest list c:

@Yomiya
Of course, thank you for the interest :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Thank you! And yeah thank you! would love to be added to the interest list for it! Love how it looks on the coatls especially so. I can be patient, and I hope to wait for it when it comes back. I'd also love to see your next coming skins too!
Thank you! And yeah thank you! would love to be added to the interest list for it! Love how it looks on the coatls especially so. I can be patient, and I hope to wait for it when it comes back. I'd also love to see your next coming skins too!
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
1 2 ... 569 570 571 572 573 ... 575 576