Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61
@Ellavera I absolutely love that ridge accent ; u ; if it for some reason doesn't win I'd love to get pinged if you decide to release it anyway!
@Ellavera I absolutely love that ridge accent ; u ; if it for some reason doesn't win I'd love to get pinged if you decide to release it anyway!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@ellavera could you possibly show your accent on a colored dragon? it looks so pretty uUu
@ellavera could you possibly show your accent on a colored dragon? it looks so pretty uUu
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
Ugh I really want to enter this contest, seeing as how I've entered every contest since I joined, but I am utterly stumped on inspiration for this one :C
You'd think Light would be a great inspirational topic but I GOT NOTHIN.
Ugh I really want to enter this contest, seeing as how I've entered every contest since I joined, but I am utterly stumped on inspiration for this one :C
You'd think Light would be a great inspirational topic but I GOT NOTHIN.
I've got a whole two weeks of nothing going on but I still have no clue if I want to enter. Just-- what do I do for light???
I've got a whole two weeks of nothing going on but I still have no clue if I want to enter. Just-- what do I do for light???
sBdLZtA.png
I am really excited about this and I am so happy accents are an option this time!

@JOFY892 Ooh -- I like the bright rainbow fae!
@Legolas Those are both really elegant.
@Xemni You know, I have been contemplating the weirdness of the Hewn City ever since my lair moved there. :P I like the eerie flow of clouds across the moon on the wings.
@LuseyMoth Whoa! That is one bright Tundra. I can see why you're attached to it!
@Konoyo Oh, vivid rich colors.
@Dygii I really like the wings.
@Maggock I hope the version with the wings is acceptable -- I like the wash of colors there.
@Tec The Light Sprite one is very fitting. :D
I am really excited about this and I am so happy accents are an option this time!

@JOFY892 Ooh -- I like the bright rainbow fae!
@Legolas Those are both really elegant.
@Xemni You know, I have been contemplating the weirdness of the Hewn City ever since my lair moved there. :P I like the eerie flow of clouds across the moon on the wings.
@LuseyMoth Whoa! That is one bright Tundra. I can see why you're attached to it!
@Konoyo Oh, vivid rich colors.
@Dygii I really like the wings.
@Maggock I hope the version with the wings is acceptable -- I like the wash of colors there.
@Tec The Light Sprite one is very fitting. :D
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Schefflera thank you :) It's not the best skin out there but hey, worth a shot, right? ^_^
@Schefflera thank you :) It's not the best skin out there but hey, worth a shot, right? ^_^
@Schefflera HAha, thanks!

I made that skin long ago with my own dearest Sanderson in mind, to be honest ;O

@RWMVG1DC thanks!
@Schefflera HAha, thanks!

I made that skin long ago with my own dearest Sanderson in mind, to be honest ;O

@RWMVG1DC thanks!
-sips tea-
@dransnake
While I absolutely love the glowy eye effect, I don't think it's allowed according to the traditional skin/accent rules cause the eyes are the main indicator of the dragon's flight... Not sure if contest rules are different, but just wanted to give you a heads up
@dransnake
While I absolutely love the glowy eye effect, I don't think it's allowed according to the traditional skin/accent rules cause the eyes are the main indicator of the dragon's flight... Not sure if contest rules are different, but just wanted to give you a heads up
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
@Weenyah Thanks so much! If it doesn't win I'd be happy to make it available :) @telescreen Thanks! Hope this preview is alright? [img]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a638/EternalHalf/ridgeback_accent-Colour_zps200e9387.png[/img]
@Weenyah
Thanks so much! If it doesn't win I'd be happy to make it available :)

@telescreen
Thanks! Hope this preview is alright?
ridgeback_accent-Colour_zps200e9387.png
fireflower.pngwind.giffireflower.png
@ellavera wow that's gorgeous! i'd love to have a copy if it whether it wins or not. I have faith that it will though
@ellavera wow that's gorgeous! i'd love to have a copy if it whether it wins or not. I have faith that it will though
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61