Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
I'm working on a Horus Coatl skin and if I get it finished in time, I might try my hand at an accent as well but I'm unsure if I'll be able to or not.

I am excited to participate in my first site contest though :)
I'm working on a Horus Coatl skin and if I get it finished in time, I might try my hand at an accent as well but I'm unsure if I'll be able to or not.

I am excited to participate in my first site contest though :)
banner01_by_solloby-d7mqcdp.png
Good god so many great entries already! OTL

Well, I finished and submitted Bright Threads. Hope I can at least get an honorable mention.

Some of my favs so far:
@Legolas
WOW THAT SKIN! Fantastic! I so want it ;A;

@Xemni
The detail is phenomenal, and as a Shadow, this gets my highest vote! WANTTTT.

@LuseyMoth
I never saw it before, but I like this a lot! Wonderful job!

@Starfog
Wow what an accent ;_; It fades nicely too. I hope you win!

@Konoyo
Love your colors!

@maggock
I find this accent to be brilliant o__o Seriously. Wow. I hope this wins too.

@Kailama
All of my desire. ;__; SDs are my weakness anyway. Good luck, she's beautiful!
Good god so many great entries already! OTL

Well, I finished and submitted Bright Threads. Hope I can at least get an honorable mention.

Some of my favs so far:
@Legolas
WOW THAT SKIN! Fantastic! I so want it ;A;

@Xemni
The detail is phenomenal, and as a Shadow, this gets my highest vote! WANTTTT.

@LuseyMoth
I never saw it before, but I like this a lot! Wonderful job!

@Starfog
Wow what an accent ;_; It fades nicely too. I hope you win!

@Konoyo
Love your colors!

@maggock
I find this accent to be brilliant o__o Seriously. Wow. I hope this wins too.

@Kailama
All of my desire. ;__; SDs are my weakness anyway. Good luck, she's beautiful!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
A PSA from your friendly neighborhood Light lair that if you're going to make golden/jewelery/otherwise metallic-themed accents, for the love of Glittermom make them compatible with Maize colors if possible.

Much love,

~A clan who wants to collect and wear all 10 available accents/skins without them clashing on our lovely maize scales.
A PSA from your friendly neighborhood Light lair that if you're going to make golden/jewelery/otherwise metallic-themed accents, for the love of Glittermom make them compatible with Maize colors if possible.

Much love,

~A clan who wants to collect and wear all 10 available accents/skins without them clashing on our lovely maize scales.
KVbkgOZ.png
hey guys. A reminder for our accent artists to clip the shadows and line art to your accent. If your accent does not include these layers and draws over them as if they don't exist, you're disqualifying yourself! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins&tab=tutorial
hey guys. A reminder for our accent artists to clip the shadows and line art to your accent. If your accent does not include these layers and draws over them as if they don't exist, you're disqualifying yourself! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins&tab=tutorial
@Vhyxalas Wow, mine is metallic-themed... I should probably go check if Maize will work on it. ._.;

Hmm... (weird blurriness due to upscaling a scryed image into my file)
uY0jTzv.png

Well, it looks okay to me. Mine's based on treasure and Gems (all that glitters is gold, after all). Of course, uh, it's not finished yet, as can very obviously be seen by the blatant base color that I haven't painted over yet.
nKN6itq.png

And then after that, I need to go about tinting the lines... /sighs
@Vhyxalas Wow, mine is metallic-themed... I should probably go check if Maize will work on it. ._.;

Hmm... (weird blurriness due to upscaling a scryed image into my file)
uY0jTzv.png

Well, it looks okay to me. Mine's based on treasure and Gems (all that glitters is gold, after all). Of course, uh, it's not finished yet, as can very obviously be seen by the blatant base color that I haven't painted over yet.
nKN6itq.png

And then after that, I need to go about tinting the lines... /sighs
VcNoJSH.pnggPPMwcJ.gif
@Bloodangel818

Your link from facebook doesn't seem to be working... I get an error when I tried to look at it
@Bloodangel818

Your link from facebook doesn't seem to be working... I get an error when I tried to look at it
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
@Undel Sorry for the off-topic, but I just wanted to let you know that the 'Brightshine Jubilee Skin & Accent Contest' announcement at the top of the site banner/header leads to this thread instead of the contest itself. ^^;
@Undel Sorry for the off-topic, but I just wanted to let you know that the 'Brightshine Jubilee Skin & Accent Contest' announcement at the top of the site banner/header leads to this thread instead of the contest itself. ^^;

Eek's Accents
so uuuh... how many submissions are allowed to submit from one person?
so uuuh... how many submissions are allowed to submit from one person?
122kv7p.png
@saph

oh gosh wow that shading looks super nice--maize or no maize! can't wait to see the whole thing
@saph

oh gosh wow that shading looks super nice--maize or no maize! can't wait to see the whole thing
KVbkgOZ.png
@RWMVG1DC Thank you! I had so much fun with it.

I want to give props to some of my favorite skins/accents too!

@Legolas - Blessed by the Light: Really pretty! I enjoy the burnt golds and lovely details.

@Xemni - Ominous Ruin: Kind of spooky! Your inspiration really shows through.

@Dygii - Dappled Light: Pretty colors! Love the tinted linework and tinges of blue around the edges.

@Vampire - Brightshine Sheer: Nice! I like the translucent effect you got with the cloth.

@tec - Light Sprite: Awesome! This one looks like it's almost glowing.

@Pesticide - Cotton Candy Rays: I love this one! Colorful and cheerful, and a great use of the 'canvas', so to speak!

@RWMVG1DC - Bright Threads: Best use of accents so far, I think. It's amazing how different it looks on each dragon.

Of course, everyone who's entered so far has a cool design, but I just wanted to point out a few personal favs. :)
@RWMVG1DC Thank you! I had so much fun with it.

I want to give props to some of my favorite skins/accents too!

@Legolas - Blessed by the Light: Really pretty! I enjoy the burnt golds and lovely details.

@Xemni - Ominous Ruin: Kind of spooky! Your inspiration really shows through.

@Dygii - Dappled Light: Pretty colors! Love the tinted linework and tinges of blue around the edges.

@Vampire - Brightshine Sheer: Nice! I like the translucent effect you got with the cloth.

@tec - Light Sprite: Awesome! This one looks like it's almost glowing.

@Pesticide - Cotton Candy Rays: I love this one! Colorful and cheerful, and a great use of the 'canvas', so to speak!

@RWMVG1DC - Bright Threads: Best use of accents so far, I think. It's amazing how different it looks on each dragon.

Of course, everyone who's entered so far has a cool design, but I just wanted to point out a few personal favs. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61