Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61
Wow my goodness! I'm soo surprise how much submission they are! I guess everyone is joining in! Well i'm Loving them all! And can't wait to see more~
I wish everyone the bests of luck with their skins/accent!

Now time for me to get back to work! ^.^
Wow my goodness! I'm soo surprise how much submission they are! I guess everyone is joining in! Well i'm Loving them all! And can't wait to see more~
I wish everyone the bests of luck with their skins/accent!

Now time for me to get back to work! ^.^
35326_s.gif
omg @RWMVG1DC your bright threads entry really stands out and i hope that it wins so that i can have an excuse to keep more wildclaws in my lair XD
omg @RWMVG1DC your bright threads entry really stands out and i hope that it wins so that i can have an excuse to keep more wildclaws in my lair XD
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@tiffdawriter @dransnake
Due to the way that FR layers the skin/accent with the dragon, the eyes simply go on top of the skin (you can see this with the skin-on-a-hatchling glitch which I can demonstrate for you if you want) so it's not disallowed, they just won't be solid yellow glowing
@tiffdawriter @dransnake
Due to the way that FR layers the skin/accent with the dragon, the eyes simply go on top of the skin (you can see this with the skin-on-a-hatchling glitch which I can demonstrate for you if you want) so it's not disallowed, they just won't be solid yellow glowing
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Folly You can edit the shadows (tinting and the like) you just can't like...blur the edges or whatever. The shadow layer shape has to stay the same. Idk if that's what's messing with you or if it's just wanting to have different shading, but I hope I could help!
@Folly You can edit the shadows (tinting and the like) you just can't like...blur the edges or whatever. The shadow layer shape has to stay the same. Idk if that's what's messing with you or if it's just wanting to have different shading, but I hope I could help!
@lizziecat1279
Thanks for the clarification! I just avoided it cause it said in the rules not to, so I didn't realize it just went over the skin :)
@lizziecat1279
Thanks for the clarification! I just avoided it cause it said in the rules not to, so I didn't realize it just went over the skin :)
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-06-08 13:46:01"] Use these templates (and helpful tutorials) to assist you in creating your homage to the [b]Nature Flight.[/b] [/quote] So apparently the Nature Flight is trying to get some extra homage from the Brightshine Jubilee...? xD
Undel wrote on 2014-06-08 13:46:01:
Use these templates (and helpful tutorials) to assist you in creating your homage to the Nature Flight.

So apparently the Nature Flight is trying to get some extra homage from the Brightshine Jubilee...? xD
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@tiffdawriter No problem! I only found out because of that glitch ^^ Made me realize that they don't do any editing whatsoever on the skins except in rare cases (you can read through the skin glitches thread to see some examples, but that's mostly cases where the skin/accent has been sitting in the queue for over a week or two or three and is still backed up so they just fix it for you instead of rejecting it and letting you sit even longer)
So not even holes cut in the skin for the eyes OUO
@tiffdawriter No problem! I only found out because of that glitch ^^ Made me realize that they don't do any editing whatsoever on the skins except in rare cases (you can read through the skin glitches thread to see some examples, but that's mostly cases where the skin/accent has been sitting in the queue for over a week or two or three and is still backed up so they just fix it for you instead of rejecting it and letting you sit even longer)
So not even holes cut in the skin for the eyes OUO
@marchpanes
Just letting you know that comments are supposed to go in here instead of the submission thread :)

And I totally agree with you about @ProphecyEcho 's skin! It's beautiful! :D
@marchpanes
Just letting you know that comments are supposed to go in here instead of the submission thread :)

And I totally agree with you about @ProphecyEcho 's skin! It's beautiful! :D
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
@tiffdawriter

Oops, I'm so sorry! I'll go delete it. Thanks for telling me!
@tiffdawriter

Oops, I'm so sorry! I'll go delete it. Thanks for telling me!
@BONKS

oh my god that crimson serpent skin
@BONKS

oh my god that crimson serpent skin
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61