Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Skin/Accent Problems
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69
Thank you very much for the fix and quick response! I really appreciate it. :D
Thank you very much for the fix and quick response! I really appreciate it. :D
[color=green]Oops posted in wrong thread at first. Quick question, would an accent like this have any cause for concern. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/02cdae48519a0d17408c851000af1163/tumblr_n9hxprz8o51sbxtq7o1_400.png[/img]
Oops posted in wrong thread at first. Quick question, would an accent like this have any cause for concern.

tumblr_n9hxprz8o51sbxtq7o1_400.png
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea At a glance, no. It is in the lines, and the line art and shadow layer appear to be intact. Is there any reason you think that this accent would cause problems? Does it reference a copyrighted character or someone else's intellectual property?
@Rhea At a glance, no. It is in the lines, and the line art and shadow layer appear to be intact. Is there any reason you think that this accent would cause problems? Does it reference a copyrighted character or someone else's intellectual property?
@SuburbanSamurai It's inspired by "hot wheels" but otherwise no, just wanted to doublecheck.
@SuburbanSamurai It's inspired by "hot wheels" but otherwise no, just wanted to doublecheck.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I recently recieved copies of my accent (order number #4476), but they're a few pixels out of alignment, which makes it look rather undity. Can this be rectified? Do I need to resubmit the skin .png? edit: for reference, this is the updated .png: [img]http://i4.minus.com/iTGifazAyIxK8.png[/img]
I recently recieved copies of my accent (order number #4476), but they're a few pixels out of alignment, which makes it look rather undity. Can this be rectified? Do I need to resubmit the skin .png?
edit: for reference, this is the updated .png:
iTGifazAyIxK8.png
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@SuburbanSamurai I was wondering if you think this accent covers over 30% of the dragon? [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/262vbdc.png[/img] To me, it definitely looks under 50% but I can't really visualize 30% of the dragon so I was hoping you could give me a thumbs up or down? Not looking for any feedback on the lineart or shadow layers, just the percentage of coverage and if you think it'd pass...maybe? xP; I'm a little paranoid because I don't know where the cut-off is, haha...I wanted to add some beads in the beard but I don't want to push it. o3o;
@SuburbanSamurai
I was wondering if you think this accent covers over 30% of the dragon?

262vbdc.png

To me, it definitely looks under 50% but I can't really visualize 30% of the dragon so I was hoping you could give me a thumbs up or down? Not looking for any feedback on the lineart or shadow layers, just the percentage of coverage and if you think it'd pass...maybe? xP; I'm a little paranoid because I don't know where the cut-off is, haha...I wanted to add some beads in the beard but I don't want to push it. o3o;
@Shepard This forum thread is not for pre-approvals, doing so doubles the skin queue work load. The Skin queue is there to make determinations on the acceptability of skins and accents, so the best advice I can give is re-read the rules, and if you think there's nothing about your design that contradicts them, submit it for approval. We'll let you know in 3 to 7 business days.

@corvidus The accent should align correctly now.
@Shepard This forum thread is not for pre-approvals, doing so doubles the skin queue work load. The Skin queue is there to make determinations on the acceptability of skins and accents, so the best advice I can give is re-read the rules, and if you think there's nothing about your design that contradicts them, submit it for approval. We'll let you know in 3 to 7 business days.

@corvidus The accent should align correctly now.
@SuburbanSamurai
thanks a lot, both for the help and the quick turnaround. i really appreciate it!
@SuburbanSamurai
thanks a lot, both for the help and the quick turnaround. i really appreciate it!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Quick question, is this accent mad illegal? (Anime eyes for a spiral. Kind of a gag accent but just wondering. :P) [img]http://i.imgur.com/xTNCD8B.png[/img] I thought it would be, but upon re-reading the rules, I saw nothing against drawing new lines, or drawing into the eye in such a way that doesn't affect the existing eye color... I mean I think it's a major violation of the spirit of some of those rules but there's nothing that goes against the letter, so I wanted to know before I dropped a zillion gems into a blueprint. I also figured the ambiguity here might be reason to tweak the language of the guidelines if this isn't permissible.
Quick question, is this accent mad illegal? (Anime eyes for a spiral. Kind of a gag accent but just wondering. :P)

xTNCD8B.png

I thought it would be, but upon re-reading the rules, I saw nothing against drawing new lines, or drawing into the eye in such a way that doesn't affect the existing eye color...

I mean I think it's a major violation of the spirit of some of those rules but there's nothing that goes against the letter, so I wanted to know before I dropped a zillion gems into a blueprint. I also figured the ambiguity here might be reason to tweak the language of the guidelines if this isn't permissible.
amPWH3j.png
@Amielleon Drawing new lines is acceptable, but covering up or changing the original linework and shadows is prohibited. Also, be aware that the dragons' eyes are on a separate layer that sits above custom skins, so your dragon's original eyes would site above this accent, which may look a little odd.
@Amielleon Drawing new lines is acceptable, but covering up or changing the original linework and shadows is prohibited. Also, be aware that the dragons' eyes are on a separate layer that sits above custom skins, so your dragon's original eyes would site above this accent, which may look a little odd.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69