Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 99
@Cockatrice
Could you put me on the ping list for when/if you make ice emperors?
@Cockatrice
Could you put me on the ping list for when/if you make ice emperors?
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
@Cockatrice
Add me to the ping list for emperor accents. I want to get one but just don't have the money yet.
@Cockatrice
Add me to the ping list for emperor accents. I want to get one but just don't have the money yet.
@Cockatrice
I'd like to be pinged when any of the emperors get a reprint, and if/when a Lightning version gets released.
@Cockatrice
I'd like to be pinged when any of the emperors get a reprint, and if/when a Lightning version gets released.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Cockatrice I'll love to be on the pinglist for all the emperor accents! :D
@Cockatrice I'll love to be on the pinglist for all the emperor accents! :D
@Cocktrice Could I go on the emperor's ping list please? u w u
@Cocktrice Could I go on the emperor's ping list please? u w u
Psa: Elohim is a Queen.
@Cockatrice, your imperial skins are absolutely fantastic. Could I please be added to the ping list? I fully intend to make a proper reservation / pay the things / give the money once I can decide which one I need the most. :)
@Cockatrice, your imperial skins are absolutely fantastic. Could I please be added to the ping list? I fully intend to make a proper reservation / pay the things / give the money once I can decide which one I need the most. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Cockatrice: Can I be pinged for emperors, please?
@Cockatrice: Can I be pinged for emperors, please?
@GadzooksTD Sorry to answer so late! Sadly, I do not do payment plans. I'm too disorganized and it would be certain to be a disaster. However, there's still plenty of time before the multi-flight emperors are ready to go - I've still got to finish making Ice, Nature, Water and Earth, and I've got a hand injury that is making the going slow. There should be lots of time. Worst comes to worst, I can hold one for a short time until you have the full payment ready! I'd just rather not take it in bits and pieces
@GadzooksTD Sorry to answer so late! Sadly, I do not do payment plans. I'm too disorganized and it would be certain to be a disaster. However, there's still plenty of time before the multi-flight emperors are ready to go - I've still got to finish making Ice, Nature, Water and Earth, and I've got a hand injury that is making the going slow. There should be lots of time. Worst comes to worst, I can hold one for a short time until you have the full payment ready! I'd just rather not take it in bits and pieces
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice That's perfectly fine, I know people have lives away from fr. XD And I understand, maybe I'll just save up my gems and buy get a custom Emperor skin/accent from you then, that way it'll be super fab and just how I want it c:
@Cockatrice That's perfectly fine, I know people have lives away from fr. XD And I understand, maybe I'll just save up my gems and buy get a custom Emperor skin/accent from you then, that way it'll be super fab and just how I want it c:
@GadzooksTD I'm sorry but I don't actually plan to do customs :(
@GadzooksTD I'm sorry but I don't actually plan to do customs :(
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 99