Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
@Cockatrice

Lovlely new accent!

May I please be taken off the ping list? I bought a Fire Emperor Accent off of you a few days back, my wallet is exhausted.
@Cockatrice

Lovlely new accent!

May I please be taken off the ping list? I bought a Fire Emperor Accent off of you a few days back, my wallet is exhausted.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Cockatrice ahh Plague looks amazing!! I love the toxic green. I'm too low on gems to nab one right now but if you ever do a reprint in the future I'll definitely pick one up (or in a few days if they hang around the AH long enough lol but I imagine they'll go quick!).

I really really love how you've done the colors for all these accents- not just matching to the flight but also incorporating different genes like ripple and smoke to the heads and wings. it's just a really awesome extra detail that pushes it from "super cool" to "mindblowingly cool" and works great with the lore! xD
@Cockatrice ahh Plague looks amazing!! I love the toxic green. I'm too low on gems to nab one right now but if you ever do a reprint in the future I'll definitely pick one up (or in a few days if they hang around the AH long enough lol but I imagine they'll go quick!).

I really really love how you've done the colors for all these accents- not just matching to the flight but also incorporating different genes like ripple and smoke to the heads and wings. it's just a really awesome extra detail that pushes it from "super cool" to "mindblowingly cool" and works great with the lore! xD
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@cockatrice Nabbed one, thank you so much!
@cockatrice Nabbed one, thank you so much!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@Cockatrice Heck yes, the Plague skin looks incredible on my Plaguiest dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=979610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9797/979610_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you so much! And please, keep me in the loop for future releases. :D
@Cockatrice

Heck yes, the Plague skin looks incredible on my Plaguiest dragon!

979610_350.png

Thank you so much! And please, keep me in the loop for future releases. :D
@Cockatrice
Thanks for the ping! Just nabbed one off the AH :D
@Cockatrice
Thanks for the ping! Just nabbed one off the AH :D
9b0PCpf.png
@Cockatrice Thank you, I bought one!! :D You can take me off the ping list, thanks so much!
@Cockatrice Thank you, I bought one!! :D You can take me off the ping list, thanks so much!
tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
@Cockatrice
Plague looks great! It's so... gross! :D

I'm getting double pings. Would you mind removing one instance of me from the list? xD Thanks! :)
@Cockatrice
Plague looks great! It's so... gross! :D

I'm getting double pings. Would you mind removing one instance of me from the list? xD Thanks! :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@cockatrice oh-- please take me off the ping list too, i nabbed my arcane one in the previous round! ty so much!
@cockatrice oh-- please take me off the ping list too, i nabbed my arcane one in the previous round! ty so much!
@Cockatrice

Just a question, but when you do bring out the mulit flight emperor accents, would it be possible for me to pay you off slowly for one? Cause I'd love to get one but since I'm not planning on spending money to buy gems anytime soon it'll take me ages to get anywhere near enough to buy one and it makes me sad ;3; (maybe I should save up and just get a custom one)
@Cockatrice

Just a question, but when you do bring out the mulit flight emperor accents, would it be possible for me to pay you off slowly for one? Cause I'd love to get one but since I'm not planning on spending money to buy gems anytime soon it'll take me ages to get anywhere near enough to buy one and it makes me sad ;3; (maybe I should save up and just get a custom one)
@Cockatrice
Could you ping me if/when you make lighting, and ice emperors?
@Cockatrice
Could you ping me if/when you make lighting, and ice emperors?