Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 99
@cockatrice
Hnnggg, missed pretty much all of them. x.x Do you mind giving me a ping for when do a re-run of the Arcane and Light Emperors? *U*
@cockatrice
Hnnggg, missed pretty much all of them. x.x Do you mind giving me a ping for when do a re-run of the Arcane and Light Emperors? *U*
I keep logging on to find them gone hahaha would love to be pinged if you do decide to do reruns in the future ^u^
I keep logging on to find them gone hahaha would love to be pinged if you do decide to do reruns in the future ^u^
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Cockatrice Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reserve on a reprint of the risen fire emperor?
@Cockatrice Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reserve on a reprint of the risen fire emperor?
YOjxXbt.png
@Lurker I'm not taking reserves for these unfortuanetly, as I don't know what demand will be like once I've printed every flight at least once. However, there is still one copy of Fire Emperor left!
@Lurker I'm not taking reserves for these unfortuanetly, as I don't know what demand will be like once I've printed every flight at least once. However, there is still one copy of Fire Emperor left!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice Thanks! The Shadow saved this girl from being exalted. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4044255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40443/4044255_350.png[/img] [/url] Also I have no idea why they told you it was too large to be an accent. I've seen many accents cover more and weren't told to be resubmitted as skins.
@Cockatrice
Thanks! The Shadow saved this girl from being exalted.

4044255_350.png

Also I have no idea why they told you it was too large to be an accent. I've seen many accents cover more and weren't told to be resubmitted as skins.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Cockatrice
Been on the road and just got to an internet connection and I missed two of the ones I was waiting for. Hahah. If you reprint them I'd love to know. (as well as, of course, any others.)
@Cockatrice
Been on the road and just got to an internet connection and I missed two of the ones I was waiting for. Hahah. If you reprint them I'd love to know. (as well as, of course, any others.)
@Cockatrice

I would love a ping if you reprint any of them >.> I need to save up gems because I have a MIGHTY NEED for an emperor dragon.
@Cockatrice

I would love a ping if you reprint any of them >.> I need to save up gems because I have a MIGHTY NEED for an emperor dragon.
RiotApproaches.gif
@Cockatrice Seems I missed this round of shadow emperor. Would love to stay on the pinglist for reprints (of any and all emperor accents) indefinitely. Maybe one day I can collect them all :D They are so gorgeous.
@Cockatrice Seems I missed this round of shadow emperor. Would love to stay on the pinglist for reprints (of any and all emperor accents) indefinitely. Maybe one day I can collect them all :D They are so gorgeous.
@Synchra @singswithtrees @gardentoaster @GadzooksTD @Macabre @Anthrop @Nymphalidae @Emperor @khalyeezy @magicalscience @Noxeryrs @Raptress @TigerLily @AMADEUS @Umbra @Hips @Kendrell @Niharike @Takora @Lowkey @Manda @Morphius @rattus @AlexiaSilver @QueenMum @Leonhardt @Asmo @Slee @Severance @KookaBloom @Lush @Amphiptere @TigerLily @Anthrop @Kittson @Silflame @frontyardgnome @Sosiqui @tec @twilyghtpanda @Aku @GiftOfArtemis @Leyatres @louie @Niharike @Macabre @Sosiqui

Plague Emperors are in! Just Plague this time. Thanks for all the feedback on those who missed out - letting me know what copies you're interested in helps me to know which to reprint soonest/at all!
@Synchra @singswithtrees @gardentoaster @GadzooksTD @Macabre @Anthrop @Nymphalidae @Emperor @khalyeezy @magicalscience @Noxeryrs @Raptress @TigerLily @AMADEUS @Umbra @Hips @Kendrell @Niharike @Takora @Lowkey @Manda @Morphius @rattus @AlexiaSilver @QueenMum @Leonhardt @Asmo @Slee @Severance @KookaBloom @Lush @Amphiptere @TigerLily @Anthrop @Kittson @Silflame @frontyardgnome @Sosiqui @tec @twilyghtpanda @Aku @GiftOfArtemis @Leyatres @louie @Niharike @Macabre @Sosiqui

Plague Emperors are in! Just Plague this time. Thanks for all the feedback on those who missed out - letting me know what copies you're interested in helps me to know which to reprint soonest/at all!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice
Aaargh, noooo. I missed the release for Shadow. :C Ping me if you do another run, please!
@Cockatrice
Aaargh, noooo. I missed the release for Shadow. :C Ping me if you do another run, please!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 99