Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
I made a Snowstorm skin for male and female Coatls, what do you people think about it? ^-^ [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2z895hf.png[/img][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/29mk9ah.png[/img]
I made a Snowstorm skin for male and female Coatls, what do you people think about it? ^-^

2z895hf.png29mk9ah.png
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
So many cool entries already ashsdfgg

I wanted to give this a try too, due to my hand being a total mess after playing too much Wii XD
It would be cool if I could get some opinions on my Frostbite Coatl so far, especially on the colors. My eyes are bad with colors.
2uqd653.png
He is bases in the Frostbite Hummingbird^^ It's still WIP, there are going to be more details in the fur / feather rendering.
So many cool entries already ashsdfgg

I wanted to give this a try too, due to my hand being a total mess after playing too much Wii XD
It would be cool if I could get some opinions on my Frostbite Coatl so far, especially on the colors. My eyes are bad with colors.
2uqd653.png
He is bases in the Frostbite Hummingbird^^ It's still WIP, there are going to be more details in the fur / feather rendering.
@zick3
Looks pretty, especially that snow :3 But I think the dark blue is maybe a bit too saturated.
Also, maybe a different color on those horn things? To make them stick out a bit more. Maybe some sort of ice-color to make them look like they are frozen. Or something.
@zick3
Looks pretty, especially that snow :3 But I think the dark blue is maybe a bit too saturated.
Also, maybe a different color on those horn things? To make them stick out a bit more. Maybe some sort of ice-color to make them look like they are frozen. Or something.
I'm glad to see some Coatl entries so quickly after the release!

Shout out to @Yourou, because your female Imp skin is absolutely beautiful! It fits the theme perfectly, definitely rooting for it. :3
I'm glad to see some Coatl entries so quickly after the release!

Shout out to @Yourou, because your female Imp skin is absolutely beautiful! It fits the theme perfectly, definitely rooting for it. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

How do I place my entry from my PC to this format? Is there a special place online I can upload the image (to create an URL) where its copyrights are safe?
How do I place my entry from my PC to this format? Is there a special place online I can upload the image (to create an URL) where its copyrights are safe?
@Sheo

Thanks for the feedback, your skin looks awesome ;)

And you are right, the skins look much better with white horns ^-^
@Sheo

Thanks for the feedback, your skin looks awesome ;)

And you are right, the skins look much better with white horns ^-^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@zick3 Thanks, and no prob, I'm glad I could help^^

@SileoLucidus There is no place on the internet where copyright is 100% safe. It's the internet after all! But personally I use Tinypic.com, because as long as you don't put tags on the image, there is no way to really find it without having a link.
@zick3 Thanks, and no prob, I'm glad I could help^^

@SileoLucidus There is no place on the internet where copyright is 100% safe. It's the internet after all! But personally I use Tinypic.com, because as long as you don't put tags on the image, there is no way to really find it without having a link.
I think my favorite so far is @Cide 's Wildclaw skin.
+ Generally liking the idea of adding icicles/chunks of snow on wings, like @moyaofthemist did with female Tundra skin.
I think my favorite so far is @Cide 's Wildclaw skin.
+ Generally liking the idea of adding icicles/chunks of snow on wings, like @moyaofthemist did with female Tundra skin.
8wF4Uc8.png
What do you guys think about this one? It's modeled off of tundra flowers.
A70P9bz.png

I don't even... ugh, I just can't get it right. I dunno. It looks too untextured to me.
What do you guys think about this one? It's modeled off of tundra flowers.
A70P9bz.png

I don't even... ugh, I just can't get it right. I dunno. It looks too untextured to me.
@Alphaeon ;A; Thank you! ♥
@Alphaeon ;A; Thank you! ♥
xzi22Vb.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32