Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 2294 2295
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22 @Evolution2

Riptide threw back his head and laughed loudly, his deep voice bouncing around them all.
Syrilla giggled at him, then gently poked Spring with her tail. "Oh come on! Are we-?" She looked at Riptide. "Are we THAT bad?"
Flare grinned. "Well, maybe YOU are, Syrilla, but..."
"Hey!" she protested.
Flare laughed at her, and after a moment, Syrilla joined in.
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22 @Evolution2

Riptide threw back his head and laughed loudly, his deep voice bouncing around them all.
Syrilla giggled at him, then gently poked Spring with her tail. "Oh come on! Are we-?" She looked at Riptide. "Are we THAT bad?"
Flare grinned. "Well, maybe YOU are, Syrilla, but..."
"Hey!" she protested.
Flare laughed at her, and after a moment, Syrilla joined in.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp @thedragon22 @TheCrayfishLord

Spring struggled to stand up, still doubled over with mirth. "Oh, ah, hee hee hee, ah, ha ha, ah, yes you look so funny...!" Beside him, Wilde let out a groan, poking his master with his wing impatiently.

"Oh, ha ha, excuse me, heee heee! We'd better, ha ha ha, 'scuse me, go soon, heeheeheee, if we're to make it to, ha ha ha ha- uh, I mean, we'd better hurry if we plan to make it to the Abiding Boneyard by tonight. Oh, hahahahahaha!" Spring half-talked, half laughed, unable to stop because of the silver-blue familiars and dragons. "If we're ready...?"

The Wildwood Owl finally got fed up. With a low whining growl, Wilde charged at Spring, who managed to skip out of the way at the last instant. "Whoa, boy, down! We're going, we're going! OUCH! Quit pecking me! I said, we're going! OwieEEEEEE! That was my tail! Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay! I'm goin'! I'm goin'! Ow!" Peppered by the familiar's beak, Spring was chased around and around until he was finally forced to take to the skies to avoid getting pecked. "Bad Wilde!" The golden Fae scolded the owl. He turned to the group. "What?"
@WillowtheWisp @thedragon22 @TheCrayfishLord

Spring struggled to stand up, still doubled over with mirth. "Oh, ah, hee hee hee, ah, ha ha, ah, yes you look so funny...!" Beside him, Wilde let out a groan, poking his master with his wing impatiently.

"Oh, ha ha, excuse me, heee heee! We'd better, ha ha ha, 'scuse me, go soon, heeheeheee, if we're to make it to, ha ha ha ha- uh, I mean, we'd better hurry if we plan to make it to the Abiding Boneyard by tonight. Oh, hahahahahaha!" Spring half-talked, half laughed, unable to stop because of the silver-blue familiars and dragons. "If we're ready...?"

The Wildwood Owl finally got fed up. With a low whining growl, Wilde charged at Spring, who managed to skip out of the way at the last instant. "Whoa, boy, down! We're going, we're going! OUCH! Quit pecking me! I said, we're going! OwieEEEEEE! That was my tail! Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay! I'm goin'! I'm goin'! Ow!" Peppered by the familiar's beak, Spring was chased around and around until he was finally forced to take to the skies to avoid getting pecked. "Bad Wilde!" The golden Fae scolded the owl. He turned to the group. "What?"
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22 @Evolution2

Syrilla erupted into giggles. "NOW who looks ridiculous?" she burst into a fresh wave of giggles.
Flare giggled and poked Syrilla's tummy gently. Syrilla rolled over, accidentally crashing into Spring and sending the both of them rolling.
"Oops!" she sprang to her paws and helped him to his. "That's the second time that's happened!" she cocked her head. "I think it was you I knocked into..."
Riptide smiled slightly and swept his tail gently over the ground. "Let's get going, shall we?"

Syrilla erupted into giggles. "NOW who looks ridiculous?" she burst into a fresh wave of giggles.
Flare giggled and poked Syrilla's tummy gently. Syrilla rolled over, accidentally crashing into Spring and sending the both of them rolling.
"Oops!" she sprang to her paws and helped him to his. "That's the second time that's happened!" she cocked her head. "I think it was you I knocked into..."
Riptide smiled slightly and swept his tail gently over the ground. "Let's get going, shall we?"

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@thedragon22 No worries! :)

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp

Spring nodded. "We have to leave, like, right now. Is everyone ready?" With a few beats of his wings, he lifted off the ground. "Make sure you and your familiar have both put on the oil - unless you're Plague clan or your familiar is okay with Plague-y air, like Riptide's. Come on, Wilde - and no more pecking my tail... Ow! I said, no more! Okay? Good. Phew! Everyone, follow me."
@thedragon22 No worries! :)

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp

Spring nodded. "We have to leave, like, right now. Is everyone ready?" With a few beats of his wings, he lifted off the ground. "Make sure you and your familiar have both put on the oil - unless you're Plague clan or your familiar is okay with Plague-y air, like Riptide's. Come on, Wilde - and no more pecking my tail... Ow! I said, no more! Okay? Good. Phew! Everyone, follow me."
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@GrassyHarbor
Jarel took notice of the Imperial's last words, and looked at the sun. It was beggining to set. "Gee darnit. I should be heading towards base soon. Orihalcon hates opening the door to late denmates; specially when he's sleeping. That Guardian sure get cranky when dragons wake him up for dumb stuff they can do themselves without help but are too lazy, y'know?" Jarel said, readjusting his glove. "Sure, i could ask anyone else 'round base, but he's the only one who has the key." Jarel said.
(Yay! Sorry for rushing you ono )
@GrassyHarbor
Jarel took notice of the Imperial's last words, and looked at the sun. It was beggining to set. "Gee darnit. I should be heading towards base soon. Orihalcon hates opening the door to late denmates; specially when he's sleeping. That Guardian sure get cranky when dragons wake him up for dumb stuff they can do themselves without help but are too lazy, y'know?" Jarel said, readjusting his glove. "Sure, i could ask anyone else 'round base, but he's the only one who has the key." Jarel said.
(Yay! Sorry for rushing you ono )
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
"ok!" She flapped her wings and flew into the air. She had thoughts about the Owlcat (Or whatever they are, I forgot.) she had left at her den.

(I just added the familiar to my dragon Emerald, it had just been sitting in my hoard for awhile)
"ok!" She flapped her wings and flew into the air. She had thoughts about the Owlcat (Or whatever they are, I forgot.) she had left at her den.

(I just added the familiar to my dragon Emerald, it had just been sitting in my hoard for awhile)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png

Riptide takes off into the air. "Righto. Syrilla, come on. You too, Flare."
"Coming!" called Flare, jumping into the air and flapping her wings hard, rising more quickly than Syrilla.
Syrilla, apparently super excited at the prospect of leaving, jumped up and down, chased her tail in a few circles, then eventually got around to actually flying.
Riptide smiled slightly.
Flare spiraled upward in lazy circles. "Hey! You can see EVERYTHING!"
"Really?" Syrilla squeaked. "Let me see!" Syrilla darted into the sky and by Flare's side. "Cool! The Plague clan is so BIG!"

Riptide takes off into the air. "Righto. Syrilla, come on. You too, Flare."
"Coming!" called Flare, jumping into the air and flapping her wings hard, rising more quickly than Syrilla.
Syrilla, apparently super excited at the prospect of leaving, jumped up and down, chased her tail in a few circles, then eventually got around to actually flying.
Riptide smiled slightly.
Flare spiraled upward in lazy circles. "Hey! You can see EVERYTHING!"
"Really?" Syrilla squeaked. "Let me see!" Syrilla darted into the sky and by Flare's side. "Cool! The Plague clan is so BIG!"

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((OOC I hope it's ok to butt in here... I don't want to interupt anything. I've only ever done 1x1 rps or been there from the start. What's the propper etiquette for joining/introducing your character?))
((OOC I hope it's ok to butt in here... I don't want to interupt anything. I've only ever done 1x1 rps or been there from the start. What's the propper etiquette for joining/introducing your character?))
@Tricksters

I know exactly how you feel. I just kinda jumped right in and everything went smoothly. You can tell us what your character looks like and get him/her in the story or you can just make him/her just jump right in.
@Tricksters

I know exactly how you feel. I just kinda jumped right in and everything went smoothly. You can tell us what your character looks like and get him/her in the story or you can just make him/her just jump right in.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp ((ok, thanks!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21549020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215491/21549020_350.png[/img] [/url] ((this is Gabriel)) The small skydancer continues her confused frenzy througout the crowd, she wouldn't have minded some company, the training grounds were full of dragons, none of them known to her. She padded into a small group of dragons who were talking. ((Jumping in to your group))
@WillowtheWisp
((ok, thanks!))

21549020_350.png

((this is Gabriel))
The small skydancer continues her confused frenzy througout the crowd, she wouldn't have minded some company, the training grounds were full of dragons, none of them known to her.
She padded into a small group of dragons who were talking.
((Jumping in to your group))
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 2294 2295