Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 2294 2295
"I am Nature. And i guess i could use some.."
"I am Nature. And i guess i could use some.."
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@evolution2 @willowthewisp @thedragon22

Syrilla smiled in a friendly way at the nocturne. "Yes! Join us! We could be friends, and have parties, and talk about, er, things!"
Riptide chuckled at his younger, smaller companion. "Yes, but perhaps after we've found the caiman."
Flare nodded, her blue eyes twinkling with laughter.
@evolution2 @willowthewisp @thedragon22

Syrilla smiled in a friendly way at the nocturne. "Yes! Join us! We could be friends, and have parties, and talk about, er, things!"
Riptide chuckled at his younger, smaller companion. "Yes, but perhaps after we've found the caiman."
Flare nodded, her blue eyes twinkling with laughter.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DubThoseSteps

Myrtle snaps her maw sharply, as if she were trying to decide to take the last words as an insult or playful banter,"Well, I have this pink lei. Ma'at believe we should represent our flight by assuming a more natural state of being. Of course that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to decorate ourselves, but it does make moving much easier. Wearing too much can make me feel as if I can't move at all."
She glanced at him up and down with her earth-colored eyes, taking a large breath and using it to make her chest look larger.
"I might should be heading home soon, Ma'at will be worried I stayed here so long."
@DubThoseSteps

Myrtle snaps her maw sharply, as if she were trying to decide to take the last words as an insult or playful banter,"Well, I have this pink lei. Ma'at believe we should represent our flight by assuming a more natural state of being. Of course that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to decorate ourselves, but it does make moving much easier. Wearing too much can make me feel as if I can't move at all."
She glanced at him up and down with her earth-colored eyes, taking a large breath and using it to make her chest look larger.
"I might should be heading home soon, Ma'at will be worried I stayed here so long."
BPpOUJu.png
Ehlek nodded and looked at the other dragons impatiently,"That's nice and all, but can we actually get going?" His caiman looked bored, but soon found entertainment in chasing his own shadow. @willowthewisp @thedragon22 @evolution2
Ehlek nodded and looked at the other dragons impatiently,"That's nice and all, but can we actually get going?" His caiman looked bored, but soon found entertainment in chasing his own shadow. @willowthewisp @thedragon22 @evolution2
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp

Spring glanced at the darkening sky. "I agree with Ehlek; we should get going. The Scarred Wasteland can be a dangerous place to travel at night. We will stay overnight at an allied Plague clan, whose leader is very good friends with my clan leader. They have agreed to shelter us for two nights, but after that we will have to leave to prevent angering the Plaguebringer and other hostile Plague clans. That gives us a day at most to travel to the Wyrmwound and find Drake. And," the golden Fae cast a worried glance at his companions, "Drake is a very agile, swift caiman. It will be difficult to find him. His birthplace is near the Wyrmwound, too, so he knows the layout much better than we do." With that, he tossed a bottle of the silvery-blue liquid to each dragon. "Here, smear a bit on your throat and wings, too," Spring instructed them. "I guess I better put some on as well. Riptide, would you mind calling in those two scallawags, Syrilla and Flare, and tell them to put some on? They'll be miserable in the Plaguebringer's land without it."
@TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp

Spring glanced at the darkening sky. "I agree with Ehlek; we should get going. The Scarred Wasteland can be a dangerous place to travel at night. We will stay overnight at an allied Plague clan, whose leader is very good friends with my clan leader. They have agreed to shelter us for two nights, but after that we will have to leave to prevent angering the Plaguebringer and other hostile Plague clans. That gives us a day at most to travel to the Wyrmwound and find Drake. And," the golden Fae cast a worried glance at his companions, "Drake is a very agile, swift caiman. It will be difficult to find him. His birthplace is near the Wyrmwound, too, so he knows the layout much better than we do." With that, he tossed a bottle of the silvery-blue liquid to each dragon. "Here, smear a bit on your throat and wings, too," Spring instructed them. "I guess I better put some on as well. Riptide, would you mind calling in those two scallawags, Syrilla and Flare, and tell them to put some on? They'll be miserable in the Plaguebringer's land without it."
ink2.png 20
fr+0
"I'll be fine", said Ehlek, "I was born into a Plague clan, but i'll give my caiman some.", his caiman squealed unhappily as his master rubbed the liquid unto him. Ehlek prepared to glide, and started to stretch his wings. @evolution2 @willowthewisp @thedragon22
"I'll be fine", said Ehlek, "I was born into a Plague clan, but i'll give my caiman some.", his caiman squealed unhappily as his master rubbed the liquid unto him. Ehlek prepared to glide, and started to stretch his wings. @evolution2 @willowthewisp @thedragon22
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp @thedragon22

"Then I'd better give Wilde some too," Spring stuck a claw in his mouth and let out a piercing whistle. Seconds later, the huge Wildwood Owl came bounding over.

"Stay still," the golden Fae commanded as he rubbed a bit of the silvery-blue liquid over the familiar's wings and throat. The leafy owl grunted uncomfortably, shifting from leg to leg as Spring worked. "There; all done." The Wildwood Owl now resembled a big, sparkly, silver-blue bird. The Fae found it extremely difficult to stifle a laugh at the sight of both his and Ehlek's disgruntled familiars. Wilde snorted, unamused, as Spring let a chortle escape from his mouth. Slapping both claws over his mouth, Spring turned away, struggling not to burst into laughter, tears of mirth seeping from the corners of his dark purple eyes.

Spring turned to Riptide and his companions. "Do you want some for your familiars, as well?"

"Then I'd better give Wilde some too," Spring stuck a claw in his mouth and let out a piercing whistle. Seconds later, the huge Wildwood Owl came bounding over.

"Stay still," the golden Fae commanded as he rubbed a bit of the silvery-blue liquid over the familiar's wings and throat. The leafy owl grunted uncomfortably, shifting from leg to leg as Spring worked. "There; all done." The Wildwood Owl now resembled a big, sparkly, silver-blue bird. The Fae found it extremely difficult to stifle a laugh at the sight of both his and Ehlek's disgruntled familiars. Wilde snorted, unamused, as Spring let a chortle escape from his mouth. Slapping both claws over his mouth, Spring turned away, struggling not to burst into laughter, tears of mirth seeping from the corners of his dark purple eyes.

Spring turned to Riptide and his companions. "Do you want some for your familiars, as well?"
ink2.png 20
fr+0

ink2.png 20
fr+0
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22

Riptide smiled slightly and gestured to his Leftover Residue, saying. "My familiar is a puddle of happy looking blue goo. I don't think it'll be affected by the Plague diseases. But thanks." He smiled. "Syrilla doesn't have a familiar that actually belongs to her. The Clown Charger she's been borrowing for companionship is back at our lair. And Flare's is a Molten Marauder. I don't think it'll be very affected by this either. But thank you anyway."
Riptide rubbed some of the blue stuff on his neck, calling, "Syrilla! Flare!"
Both dragons zoomed back down like bright orange comets.
"Yes, Riptide?" asked Syrilla, blinking her pretty green eyes.
"Put this on your neck and wings."
"EW! Why??"
Riptide chuckled. "It'll protect you from getting sores."
Syrilla made a 'yuck' face as she smeared the liquid on her neck and wings.
Flare stuck out her tongue and squeezed her eyes shut as she put it on as well.
Riptide stifled a grin.
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22

Riptide smiled slightly and gestured to his Leftover Residue, saying. "My familiar is a puddle of happy looking blue goo. I don't think it'll be affected by the Plague diseases. But thanks." He smiled. "Syrilla doesn't have a familiar that actually belongs to her. The Clown Charger she's been borrowing for companionship is back at our lair. And Flare's is a Molten Marauder. I don't think it'll be very affected by this either. But thank you anyway."
Riptide rubbed some of the blue stuff on his neck, calling, "Syrilla! Flare!"
Both dragons zoomed back down like bright orange comets.
"Yes, Riptide?" asked Syrilla, blinking her pretty green eyes.
"Put this on your neck and wings."
"EW! Why??"
Riptide chuckled. "It'll protect you from getting sores."
Syrilla made a 'yuck' face as she smeared the liquid on her neck and wings.
Flare stuck out her tongue and squeezed her eyes shut as she put it on as well.
Riptide stifled a grin.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22

By this time, Spring was rolling on the ground, choking back tears of mirth. Strangled noises emanated from his throat as he struggled to suppress howls of laughter. Wilde gave his keeper a confused look, wondering if there was something wrong with him. The Wildwood Owl cocked his head, looking at Riptide as if to say, What's going on?

Picking himself off the ground, gasping and wheezing, Spring finally managed to stand. He took one look at Syrilla and Flare, their faces scrunched up with disgust as they smeared the liquid on, and fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes, chuckling and giggling like a hatchling. "S-s-sorry," he gasped. "I-it's not often that I see-" he paused for breath, still chortling, "That I see such hilarious-looking familiars and dragons...!"

Wilde let out an exasperated sigh at the sight of his master, curled up on the ground and laughing like a hatchling whose tummy has been tickled.
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @thedragon22

By this time, Spring was rolling on the ground, choking back tears of mirth. Strangled noises emanated from his throat as he struggled to suppress howls of laughter. Wilde gave his keeper a confused look, wondering if there was something wrong with him. The Wildwood Owl cocked his head, looking at Riptide as if to say, What's going on?

Picking himself off the ground, gasping and wheezing, Spring finally managed to stand. He took one look at Syrilla and Flare, their faces scrunched up with disgust as they smeared the liquid on, and fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes, chuckling and giggling like a hatchling. "S-s-sorry," he gasped. "I-it's not often that I see-" he paused for breath, still chortling, "That I see such hilarious-looking familiars and dragons...!"

Wilde let out an exasperated sigh at the sight of his master, curled up on the ground and laughing like a hatchling whose tummy has been tickled.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 2294 2295