Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 2283 2284
He grumbled, backing away and sitting on his haunches.
He grumbled, backing away and sitting on his haunches.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Talon leans away from the newly-named Canny. "Not that I'm not happy you're curious, but uh... would you mind moving away slightly?" He turns to the blue Guardian, relaxing slightly. Rosmary flutters into his mane, seeing as they might be there for a while. "Yes, it... seems to be Borealis's fault. I'll have to yell at him once I get back..." Talon wore a stormy expression, one more befitting of a dragon from the Lighting flight than the Ice flight.

He shook his head, smiling once more. "Well, do you know any way I could get everyone's attention? So that way the package can be delivered. Or maybe it's just Stardust's calculations sending Talon to the place where they'll be ahead of time.
"Maybe, if it turns out the dragon that it needs to be given to isn't here yet, I can even share some stories of my weirder deliveries while I wait."

((Sorry for being unable to reply!! Life hit me with several tests and 3 essays due in the same week TT I've been unable to find time to write at all))
Talon leans away from the newly-named Canny. "Not that I'm not happy you're curious, but uh... would you mind moving away slightly?" He turns to the blue Guardian, relaxing slightly. Rosmary flutters into his mane, seeing as they might be there for a while. "Yes, it... seems to be Borealis's fault. I'll have to yell at him once I get back..." Talon wore a stormy expression, one more befitting of a dragon from the Lighting flight than the Ice flight.

He shook his head, smiling once more. "Well, do you know any way I could get everyone's attention? So that way the package can be delivered. Or maybe it's just Stardust's calculations sending Talon to the place where they'll be ahead of time.
"Maybe, if it turns out the dragon that it needs to be given to isn't here yet, I can even share some stories of my weirder deliveries while I wait."

((Sorry for being unable to reply!! Life hit me with several tests and 3 essays due in the same week TT I've been unable to find time to write at all))
(Yikes- Hey, don't worry Umbershine. As I like to say, Life before Dragon Game. Your personal life is more important than on here, and we're all pretty chill with it. We've all had personal things take us out and down for the count for a while, so we get it.) (And tests and essays are nightmarish enough when they're [i]not[/i] due the same week, so I'm pretty proud of ya for surviving it.) Soren looked over at Amun, a meaningful look in his blood red eyes, and the undead Pearlcatcher sighed, his ears lowered slightly as he glared with his single eye at his friend. "Fine, fine, I'll send out the call. But if Thought tells me off for being loud... I'm blaming you." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73845663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738457/73845663_350.png[/img][/url] He leapt up onto the top of the shelves. "ALL THOSE DESIRING SOMETHING, COME TO THE BIG TREE, YOU MAY HAVE A PACKAGE!"
(Yikes- Hey, don't worry Umbershine. As I like to say, Life before Dragon Game. Your personal life is more important than on here, and we're all pretty chill with it. We've all had personal things take us out and down for the count for a while, so we get it.)
(And tests and essays are nightmarish enough when they're not due the same week, so I'm pretty proud of ya for surviving it.)

Soren looked over at Amun, a meaningful look in his blood red eyes, and the undead Pearlcatcher sighed, his ears lowered slightly as he glared with his single eye at his friend.
"Fine, fine, I'll send out the call. But if Thought tells me off for being loud... I'm blaming you."
73845663_350.png

He leapt up onto the top of the shelves.
"ALL THOSE DESIRING SOMETHING, COME TO THE BIG TREE, YOU MAY HAVE A PACKAGE!"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Gees. The zombie has some lungs on him," Garifae remarks, trying to fix his hearing after the yell by folding his headwings down. "I did not expect that. It kinda hurt." In moments, he feels movement along his back as he sighs. "And I guess that means they're awake now." He soon witnesses Teluria storming over to where Amun currently is, with a not so lady-like grimace on her face.
"Gees. The zombie has some lungs on him," Garifae remarks, trying to fix his hearing after the yell by folding his headwings down. "I did not expect that. It kinda hurt." In moments, he feels movement along his back as he sighs. "And I guess that means they're awake now." He soon witnesses Teluria storming over to where Amun currently is, with a not so lady-like grimace on her face.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Amun's eye widened and he flinched, trying to back away.
"Soren told me to-" He managed before he dashed off.
Amun's eye widened and he flinched, trying to back away.
"Soren told me to-" He managed before he dashed off.
Velvet slithered out from between the shelves, Silver and Nova nipping at her ankles. She didn't look upset but she didn't exactly look pleased either. She hissed at a particularly hard nip from Silver, snapping her teeth at the hatchling. (Nova and Silver are hatchlings, Nova more so than Silver. I'm thinking Silver is nearly adult aged and Nova is still a little kid. Also in lore they have feathered wings and a little extra fluff :3) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84173556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841736/84173556_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87640881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876409/87640881_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86307046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863071/86307046_350.png[/img][/url]
Velvet slithered out from between the shelves, Silver and Nova nipping at her ankles. She didn't look upset but she didn't exactly look pleased either. She hissed at a particularly hard nip from Silver, snapping her teeth at the hatchling.

(Nova and Silver are hatchlings, Nova more so than Silver. I'm thinking Silver is nearly adult aged and Nova is still a little kid. Also in lore they have feathered wings and a little extra fluff :3)

84173556_350.png
87640881_350.png
86307046_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=165&auth=14991faed82c92fabfe8dbf405a73e03848cc571&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Amun!" Teluria yells his way. "You woke my three hatchlings! Get back here and apologise unless you want me to get my father!" She glares at him with an unflinching gaze, knowing that he slinked away into those particular shadows she sees through right [i]now[/i]. "And he won't care that you're a zombie! He'll tear you apart, put you back together and then tear you apart again just to prove his point!" Garifae just laughs at her antics, knowing she has a lot of her father in her. "Yep. That's her father talking." He turns his head to Kabe, Modestea and Sierra, who still look a little groggy after their nap. Sierra, in particular, tries to stand but soon drops back down onto her front, her eyes half open. Modestea just stretches and yawns, but she has a hint of confusion on her face at the earlier-than-usual wake-up call. And Kabe just does not seem to understand what it was that woke him. "It's okay, you three. It was only Amun getting everyone's attention for our young sir here." He motions his head in Talon's direction, and the first one to have a gander is Kabe, as he heads to the crown of Garifae's head before tilting his own to get a better look. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=2&auth=affd20a24dca1175a127691b9991566cd858ad43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He is soon followed by Modestea, who pounces on Kabe just as he is about to jump off to meet the new stranger. Despite his futile attempts to escape, he is not amused by her antics. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=91&auth=44fc94d019c71c8d2c09494447bc62275c32aad5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Sierra, however, is quick to hide behind her father's head the moment she dares to brave a look. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=140&auth=e767a9380d9307ff0b26306ef62653c03c5c1513&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Much to Garifae's surprise, Maudekai returns. This must have been due to the loud, booming yell he presumes he must have heard from wherever it was he went. As Maudekai heads to his daughter, Garifae assumes the worst may happen to poor Amun, and exactly how Teluria depicted. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=53&auth=ceba1f2dc8762df355a11dc1c2b31cb9d4b4838b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "What is going on, Teluria?" He asks her. "I heard a yell." "Oh, nothing. Just Amun being a total jerk!" She thumps herself down on her haunches in a huff. "He's only gone and woken up your grandkids with that yell of his." "I see." He sits on his haunches, much to Garifae's surprise. Maybe his time away from the drama that happened here was the best thing for him after all. "But it [i]was[/i] just about the right time for those three to wake up on their own terms, after all. It was just a little sudden, that's all. Nothing wrong with that. There's no need to bear a grudge on him." He nuzzles his daughter lovingly. As if by instinct, she leans herself against her father's caring action. It is something she dearly misses from him. "Thanks, father. I just got a little aggy, that's all. A mother's instinct, I suppose." She pauses as she calms herself down with a deep breath. "I'll take back my threat on him now." "Just curious. What exactly did you threaten?" Her answer is innocent. "That you'd tear him apart, put him back together and then tear him apart again." The look on Maudekai's face says it all. How could his daughter think like that? But he can only laugh at the way his daughter smiles at him. "Well, that's a little extreme, even by [i]my[/i] standards." "It's all I could think of that would get him out of hiding." "He'll come out on his own terms. There's no need to force it. Perhaps he just forgot to consider that hatchlings may have been napping at the time." "I guess." She directs her attention back to the shadows where Amun fled. "Sorry, Amun. I won't have him do what I stated to you now. Please come out." (there we go. Sorry for another long one. It would've been posted a bit sooner, but I had to pack for my time away at the BJC{British Juggling Convention}. I adore those three hatchlings of mine. I tried to give them a similarity to the three Night Lights of HTTYD this time. All independent actions and ways of dealing with things.)
dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=165&auth=14991faed82c92fabfe8dbf405a73e03848cc571&dummyext=prev.png

"Amun!" Teluria yells his way. "You woke my three hatchlings! Get back here and apologise unless you want me to get my father!" She glares at him with an unflinching gaze, knowing that he slinked away into those particular shadows she sees through right now. "And he won't care that you're a zombie! He'll tear you apart, put you back together and then tear you apart again just to prove his point!"

Garifae just laughs at her antics, knowing she has a lot of her father in her. "Yep. That's her father talking." He turns his head to Kabe, Modestea and Sierra, who still look a little groggy after their nap. Sierra, in particular, tries to stand but soon drops back down onto her front, her eyes half open. Modestea just stretches and yawns, but she has a hint of confusion on her face at the earlier-than-usual wake-up call. And Kabe just does not seem to understand what it was that woke him. "It's okay, you three. It was only Amun getting everyone's attention for our young sir here." He motions his head in Talon's direction, and the first one to have a gander is Kabe, as he heads to the crown of Garifae's head before tilting his own to get a better look.

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=2&auth=affd20a24dca1175a127691b9991566cd858ad43&dummyext=prev.png

He is soon followed by Modestea, who pounces on Kabe just as he is about to jump off to meet the new stranger. Despite his futile attempts to escape, he is not amused by her antics.

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=91&auth=44fc94d019c71c8d2c09494447bc62275c32aad5&dummyext=prev.png

Sierra, however, is quick to hide behind her father's head the moment she dares to brave a look.

dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=140&auth=e767a9380d9307ff0b26306ef62653c03c5c1513&dummyext=prev.png

Much to Garifae's surprise, Maudekai returns. This must have been due to the loud, booming yell he presumes he must have heard from wherever it was he went. As Maudekai heads to his daughter, Garifae assumes the worst may happen to poor Amun, and exactly how Teluria depicted.

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=53&auth=ceba1f2dc8762df355a11dc1c2b31cb9d4b4838b&dummyext=prev.png

"What is going on, Teluria?" He asks her. "I heard a yell."

"Oh, nothing. Just Amun being a total jerk!" She thumps herself down on her haunches in a huff. "He's only gone and woken up your grandkids with that yell of his."

"I see." He sits on his haunches, much to Garifae's surprise. Maybe his time away from the drama that happened here was the best thing for him after all. "But it was just about the right time for those three to wake up on their own terms, after all. It was just a little sudden, that's all. Nothing wrong with that. There's no need to bear a grudge on him." He nuzzles his daughter lovingly.

As if by instinct, she leans herself against her father's caring action. It is something she dearly misses from him. "Thanks, father. I just got a little aggy, that's all. A mother's instinct, I suppose." She pauses as she calms herself down with a deep breath. "I'll take back my threat on him now."

"Just curious. What exactly did you threaten?"

Her answer is innocent. "That you'd tear him apart, put him back together and then tear him apart again."

The look on Maudekai's face says it all. How could his daughter think like that? But he can only laugh at the way his daughter smiles at him. "Well, that's a little extreme, even by my standards."

"It's all I could think of that would get him out of hiding."

"He'll come out on his own terms. There's no need to force it. Perhaps he just forgot to consider that hatchlings may have been napping at the time."

"I guess." She directs her attention back to the shadows where Amun fled. "Sorry, Amun. I won't have him do what I stated to you now. Please come out."

(there we go. Sorry for another long one. It would've been posted a bit sooner, but I had to pack for my time away at the BJC{British Juggling Convention}. I adore those three hatchlings of mine. I tried to give them a similarity to the three Night Lights of HTTYD this time. All independent actions and ways of dealing with things.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Thought walked over to Velvet, nuzzling her.
"I'd wondered where you had gone." He said with a small grin.
Thought walked over to Velvet, nuzzling her.
"I'd wondered where you had gone." He said with a small grin.
(Mikey- you don't need to apologize for a long response. ^-^ Had it not been very early in the morning for me, I'd have been cackling with laughter at the hatchlings (i love them too) and how Maudekai responded to and handled the whole thing.)
(I'm laughing inside, but laughing outside would not be good at the moment.)

Amun's face slowly peeked out from the shadows, his eye flicking back and forth, scanning the area as he went.
(Mikey- you don't need to apologize for a long response. ^-^ Had it not been very early in the morning for me, I'd have been cackling with laughter at the hatchlings (i love them too) and how Maudekai responded to and handled the whole thing.)
(I'm laughing inside, but laughing outside would not be good at the moment.)

Amun's face slowly peeked out from the shadows, his eye flicking back and forth, scanning the area as he went.
Velvet purred, nuzzling Thought in return. Silver butted her head between them, nuzzling her father and leaving her mother quite agitated.
Velvet purred, nuzzling Thought in return. Silver butted her head between them, nuzzling her father and leaving her mother quite agitated.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 2283 2284