Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 2293 2294
Angelina smiled "Thanks"
Angelina smiled "Thanks"
The Fae and Guardian continued to watch the ever growing chaos. The Muck on the Fae's wing investigated the Guardian's foot before slipping off onto it, sliding about curiously while the Chimera crawled off it's perch and into the grass.
The Fae and Guardian continued to watch the ever growing chaos. The Muck on the Fae's wing investigated the Guardian's foot before slipping off onto it, sliding about curiously while the Chimera crawled off it's perch and into the grass.
The mirror moved forward to Gold and shifted himself so he was eye-level with the fae. He took in a breath, then spoke:

"Good day, I am Chevron," he took a moment to re-arrange his wings, then continued, "It is lovely to meet you." Feeling slightly awkward, he attempted another smile, which ended in a half-smile, half-grimace.
The mirror moved forward to Gold and shifted himself so he was eye-level with the fae. He took in a breath, then spoke:

"Good day, I am Chevron," he took a moment to re-arrange his wings, then continued, "It is lovely to meet you." Feeling slightly awkward, he attempted another smile, which ended in a half-smile, half-grimace.
Gold smiled back "I'm Gold! Nice to meet you!"
Gold smiled back "I'm Gold! Nice to meet you!"
Chevron visibly brightened at the hospitality. He paused for a moment, his mind filled with many questions. Soon, he plucked one out of the air and spoke.

"What brought you here? Are the others nice?"
Chevron visibly brightened at the hospitality. He paused for a moment, his mind filled with many questions. Soon, he plucked one out of the air and spoke.

"What brought you here? Are the others nice?"
"I just came to visit, and some of the other dragons are nice, yes! One in particular, i think his name was Rafae, but the coatl with him was pretty grouchy. Diamond here" she motioned to the Spiral playing with a Heartred Croaker "is also nice, she's my best friend"
Diamond only shrugged
(Told you I'm the resident Crazy Croaker Lady lol)
"I just came to visit, and some of the other dragons are nice, yes! One in particular, i think his name was Rafae, but the coatl with him was pretty grouchy. Diamond here" she motioned to the Spiral playing with a Heartred Croaker "is also nice, she's my best friend"
Diamond only shrugged
(Told you I'm the resident Crazy Croaker Lady lol)
Hhhhh i’m alive))
Hhhhh i’m alive))
(Hello)
(Hello)
Hi, ‘‘tis be a while since I came)
Hi, ‘‘tis be a while since I came)
(I'm kinda new here lol, wb)
(I'm kinda new here lol, wb)
1 2 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 2293 2294