Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 ... 2283 2284
(Lol, welcome, I'm usually pretty active on the Roleplay forums @AngerySliceOfPie)
(Lol, welcome, I'm usually pretty active on the Roleplay forums @AngerySliceOfPie)
The Bogsneak raises its head, looking at the Fae. He doesn't seem bothered by her eyes, but that doesn't mean he isn't curious. His Fiendcat stops, looking at the Fae too. "Hello there, small one. What is your name?"
The Bogsneak raises its head, looking at the Fae. He doesn't seem bothered by her eyes, but that doesn't mean he isn't curious. His Fiendcat stops, looking at the Fae too. "Hello there, small one. What is your name?"
unknown.png
(Oops i accidentally deleted the post, my bad :\)
(Oops i accidentally deleted the post, my bad :\)
(its fine dont worry)
(its fine dont worry)
unknown.png
Her voice was rather quiet, as if she hadn't really spoken much in her life "My name is Angelina"
Her voice was rather quiet, as if she hadn't really spoken much in her life "My name is Angelina"
The Bogsneak nodded. "That's a nice name. My name is Lavos. If you don't mind me asking, what's with your eyes?" His Fiendcat crawled onto his back and looked at the Fae from between his twin sails.
The Bogsneak nodded. "That's a nice name. My name is Lavos. If you don't mind me asking, what's with your eyes?" His Fiendcat crawled onto his back and looked at the Fae from between his twin sails.
unknown.png
"They aren't commonly seen, but I was born with special Shadow type eyes"
"They aren't commonly seen, but I was born with special Shadow type eyes"
A mirror suddenly came bounding into the clearing. He instantly regretted it, screwing up his eyes at the sunlight and raising his obsidian wings to protect himself.

Quickly, he became aware of the dragons around him, and so pulled his wings to his side and stood up tall, eyes scanning the area to see if any of the others had noticed. The dragon then presented a smile to the group, arranging himself to look as neat as possible.
A mirror suddenly came bounding into the clearing. He instantly regretted it, screwing up his eyes at the sunlight and raising his obsidian wings to protect himself.

Quickly, he became aware of the dragons around him, and so pulled his wings to his side and stood up tall, eyes scanning the area to see if any of the others had noticed. The dragon then presented a smile to the group, arranging himself to look as neat as possible.
A little fae named Gold (pic in an earlier thread), who was sitting with a spiral and another fae, along with a Guardian waved at him happily
A little fae named Gold (pic in an earlier thread), who was sitting with a spiral and another fae, along with a Guardian waved at him happily
"Ah, that's pretty cool. I like 'em. Lavos smiled. Kinda reminds me of one of the newer hatchlings back at the lair, in a weird way.
"Ah, that's pretty cool. I like 'em. Lavos smiled. Kinda reminds me of one of the newer hatchlings back at the lair, in a weird way.
unknown.png
1 2 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 ... 2283 2284