Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP: The Regenstadt Creeper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Al had to think for a minute, "Well, she was pretty, so I'd say all the ugly chicks at the parties. Especially this dumpy one with glasses, I think she's called Callie but I don't care. No one really cares about her anyway."

"This guy's shallow", Thomas whispered.
Al had to think for a minute, "Well, she was pretty, so I'd say all the ugly chicks at the parties. Especially this dumpy one with glasses, I think she's called Callie but I don't care. No one really cares about her anyway."

"This guy's shallow", Thomas whispered.
"It might've helped if we caught him in a more sober state." Erik whispered back writing the information down. He thought about it for a moment. It could have easily been a woman that bashed Risa's head.....but out of jealousy? The theory couldn't be totally discredited. If anything Callie might know more then Al. "Um you wouldn't happen to know where we could find her."
@Raedwulf
"It might've helped if we caught him in a more sober state." Erik whispered back writing the information down. He thought about it for a moment. It could have easily been a woman that bashed Risa's head.....but out of jealousy? The theory couldn't be totally discredited. If anything Callie might know more then Al. "Um you wouldn't happen to know where we could find her."
@Raedwulf
"She's working at the coffee shop on the corner of Staveheim and Hollis with her geek friends", Al replied. He coughed and sputtered, lighting up a cigarette despite the numerous 'No Smoking' signs.

Thomas sighed and shook his head, "Let's not waste any more time with this fool."
"She's working at the coffee shop on the corner of Staveheim and Hollis with her geek friends", Al replied. He coughed and sputtered, lighting up a cigarette despite the numerous 'No Smoking' signs.

Thomas sighed and shook his head, "Let's not waste any more time with this fool."
"Ok thanks." Erik sweatdropped turning to leave. He like Thomas didn't want to hang around Al anymore then they had too.
@Raedwulf
"Ok thanks." Erik sweatdropped turning to leave. He like Thomas didn't want to hang around Al anymore then they had too.
@Raedwulf
Hollis Street was pretty busy at this time of day, and for only one reason: on its corner was the best coffee shop, The Coffee Pail. Upon approaching the coffee shop, Thomas's nostrils were greeted with the scents of different coffees, which ranged from strong and bitter to light and sweet. Bean grinders and mixers were simply a part of the background din, not particularly distracting.

A blond Caracaline Ailurid slumped over the counter, clearly tired from the doubtlessly busy day. She perked up as she saw Thomas, and got ready to take more orders.
Hollis Street was pretty busy at this time of day, and for only one reason: on its corner was the best coffee shop, The Coffee Pail. Upon approaching the coffee shop, Thomas's nostrils were greeted with the scents of different coffees, which ranged from strong and bitter to light and sweet. Bean grinders and mixers were simply a part of the background din, not particularly distracting.

A blond Caracaline Ailurid slumped over the counter, clearly tired from the doubtlessly busy day. She perked up as she saw Thomas, and got ready to take more orders.
Erik smelled the scents of the different coffees as well Maybe while we're here we can get some once we're done. "Um hello." Erik said to the Ailurid "Do you know a person named Callie? We were told we'd find her here."
Erik smelled the scents of the different coffees as well Maybe while we're here we can get some once we're done. "Um hello." Erik said to the Ailurid "Do you know a person named Callie? We were told we'd find her here."
"Sure, she's the manager."

The Ailurid made a gesture that roughly translated to 'one second', then headed to the kitchen area. Soon, she came back with a plump, brunette human behind her.

"Oh, Thomas! I'm awfully sorry, but I have no time for a leisurely visit."

"I'm not visiting, I'm trying to solve a murder."

"Murder? Oh, you mean Risa? I just heard about it. Shame I never got to know her better, but y'know, I was only ever invited to parties to be laughed at."
"Sure, she's the manager."

The Ailurid made a gesture that roughly translated to 'one second', then headed to the kitchen area. Soon, she came back with a plump, brunette human behind her.

"Oh, Thomas! I'm awfully sorry, but I have no time for a leisurely visit."

"I'm not visiting, I'm trying to solve a murder."

"Murder? Oh, you mean Risa? I just heard about it. Shame I never got to know her better, but y'know, I was only ever invited to parties to be laughed at."
Erik sighed Great. She might not know a gosh darn thing that will help the case. He thought he might as well ask since they came all this way "Can you tell us what you do know about her?"
@Raedwulf
Erik sighed Great. She might not know a gosh darn thing that will help the case. He thought he might as well ask since they came all this way "Can you tell us what you do know about her?"
@Raedwulf
"A friend of hers, Al, couldn't keep his hands off of her. He repeatedly tried to take her from Thomas, but it seems that she was loyal enough to Thomas to keep herself from running to him. I don't know why she'd be at the art gallery, though. She's, quite frankly, not the type to go to an art gallery. She wouldn't know the first thing about art."
"A friend of hers, Al, couldn't keep his hands off of her. He repeatedly tried to take her from Thomas, but it seems that she was loyal enough to Thomas to keep herself from running to him. I don't know why she'd be at the art gallery, though. She's, quite frankly, not the type to go to an art gallery. She wouldn't know the first thing about art."
It seemed like they were going around in circles....other then one fact: Risa wasn't really known as "the type to go to an art gallery". He decided they should go back to the librarian and ask to see if she knew when Risa left the night she was killed and where she said she was going.
@Raedwulf
It seemed like they were going around in circles....other then one fact: Risa wasn't really known as "the type to go to an art gallery". He decided they should go back to the librarian and ask to see if she knew when Risa left the night she was killed and where she said she was going.
@Raedwulf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10