Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP: The Regenstadt Creeper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ZenithDragon

"Yeah, she was my roomie, and always out partying. One semester, she barely passed all of her courses", the librarian responded. Obviously, she hadn't heard the news yet. Then again, she looked like she'd been working for two straight days without sleep despite her neat and tidy looks.
@ZenithDragon

"Yeah, she was my roomie, and always out partying. One semester, she barely passed all of her courses", the librarian responded. Obviously, she hadn't heard the news yet. Then again, she looked like she'd been working for two straight days without sleep despite her neat and tidy looks.
@Raedwulf

Finally, it seemed like Erik was getting somewhere"Ah so she knew alot of people then?" He said "And....what classes did she take?" He just needed to find out a few more facts and he might be all set.
@Raedwulf

Finally, it seemed like Erik was getting somewhere"Ah so she knew alot of people then?" He said "And....what classes did she take?" He just needed to find out a few more facts and he might be all set.
@ZenithDragon

"She was a Chemistry student, barely passed Organic Chemistry and Inorganic. She did only slightly better in Writing and Philosophy classes, but only because those are bird courses."
@ZenithDragon

"She was a Chemistry student, barely passed Organic Chemistry and Inorganic. She did only slightly better in Writing and Philosophy classes, but only because those are bird courses."
"Hm....." Erik said "You wouldn't happen to know the hosts of the parties she went to? Or at least if she went with anyone?" He still needed to establish a list of suspects and a motive.
@Raedwulf
"Hm....." Erik said "You wouldn't happen to know the hosts of the parties she went to? Or at least if she went with anyone?" He still needed to establish a list of suspects and a motive.
@Raedwulf
@ZenithDragon

The librarian pointed to the young Alopeid, Thomas. "He was her boyfriend."

Thomas didn't even notice anyone talking about him.
@ZenithDragon

The librarian pointed to the young Alopeid, Thomas. "He was her boyfriend."

Thomas didn't even notice anyone talking about him.
Erik turned to see the young Alopeid "Thank you." He went over to Thomas. He didn't know whether Thomas would have any more information then what was already known, but he might find a potential ally in solving the case.
@Raedwulf
Erik turned to see the young Alopeid "Thank you." He went over to Thomas. He didn't know whether Thomas would have any more information then what was already known, but he might find a potential ally in solving the case.
@Raedwulf
@ZenithDragon

Thomas turned to see Erik, but resumed reading until he felt the man's presence right behind him. "Do you mind? I'm trying to study for a final."
@ZenithDragon

Thomas turned to see Erik, but resumed reading until he felt the man's presence right behind him. "Do you mind? I'm trying to study for a final."
@Raedwulf

"Oh." Erik said "I just have a question....well actually maybe more then one." He sweat dropped realizing he should probably get to the point. "Anyway, do you know a Procyne Procyonid named Risa Aldrig?"
@Raedwulf

"Oh." Erik said "I just have a question....well actually maybe more then one." He sweat dropped realizing he should probably get to the point. "Anyway, do you know a Procyne Procyonid named Risa Aldrig?"
@ZenithDragon

"She was my girlfriend, but we broke up a couple days ago", Thomas answered. He flipped through the forensics textbook, to the section labeled "Murder".
@ZenithDragon

"She was my girlfriend, but we broke up a couple days ago", Thomas answered. He flipped through the forensics textbook, to the section labeled "Murder".
@Raedwulf
"Really?" Erik said. He wondered if Thomas knew about her death. "Do you know anything about her? I mean like what she studied in her classes or if she knew anyone else."
@Raedwulf
"Really?" Erik said. He wondered if Thomas knew about her death. "Do you know anything about her? I mean like what she studied in her classes or if she knew anyone else."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10