Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP: The Regenstadt Creeper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((@Wolvenflame77))

"Of course I know all that. She regularly partied at the house of this man, I forget his name, but he's a Salamander Endringer. Her classes were mainly Chemistry classes, some Writing, and Philosophy", Thomas raised his eyebrow, "Why are you asking me these questions?"
((@Wolvenflame77))

"Of course I know all that. She regularly partied at the house of this man, I forget his name, but he's a Salamander Endringer. Her classes were mainly Chemistry classes, some Writing, and Philosophy", Thomas raised his eyebrow, "Why are you asking me these questions?"
@Raedwulf (uh wrong guy ^^')

"Ah." Erik said. He pondered who the Salamander Endringer was and whether or not he should tell him what happened. "She was murdered recently....and I'm sort of investigating it." He said finally.
@Raedwulf (uh wrong guy ^^')

"Ah." Erik said. He pondered who the Salamander Endringer was and whether or not he should tell him what happened. "She was murdered recently....and I'm sort of investigating it." He said finally.
((@ZenithDragon I've been making a ton of mistakes lately. Probably 'cause I have too much going on. After all, I do have an RP with him too. Also, I'm using my phone 'cause the site won't work.))

"She was murdered?" Thomas appeared to lower his head, burying it in his text.
((@ZenithDragon I've been making a ton of mistakes lately. Probably 'cause I have too much going on. After all, I do have an RP with him too. Also, I'm using my phone 'cause the site won't work.))

"She was murdered?" Thomas appeared to lower his head, burying it in his text.
@Raedwulf (ah I understand. I make mistakes too when I multitask)

"Yes." Erik said "You can look on the news when you're done if you don't believe me."
@Raedwulf (ah I understand. I make mistakes too when I multitask)

"Yes." Erik said "You can look on the news when you're done if you don't believe me."
((@ZenithDragon everyone does.))

"No, I believe you, but I don't know who'd do such a thing." Thomas started to cry.
((@ZenithDragon everyone does.))

"No, I believe you, but I don't know who'd do such a thing." Thomas started to cry.
Thats what I'm wondering He knew that, unless it was just a random killing that she was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was a well planned and executed murder. "That's why I'm asking the questions." He continued "I need to know what would make her an enemy to someone to such a degree, they would need to kill her."
@Raedwulf
Thats what I'm wondering He knew that, unless it was just a random killing that she was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was a well planned and executed murder. "That's why I'm asking the questions." He continued "I need to know what would make her an enemy to someone to such a degree, they would need to kill her."
@Raedwulf
((@ZenithDragon))

Thomas wiped away some tears, "Thanks. That's all I really know, though. It could've been the Endringer or any of his frequent guests."
((@ZenithDragon))

Thomas wiped away some tears, "Thanks. That's all I really know, though. It could've been the Endringer or any of his frequent guests."
"Thanks." Erik said "By the way I could always use some extra help in solving this...." He glanced at the book he was studying "And judging by that you might be the ideal person." He pulled out a note pad to write everything he learned down. Never forget this.... He always carried it around when he was going to study, which he was up until he heard the news and set up his own investigation.
@Raedwulf
"Thanks." Erik said "By the way I could always use some extra help in solving this...." He glanced at the book he was studying "And judging by that you might be the ideal person." He pulled out a note pad to write everything he learned down. Never forget this.... He always carried it around when he was going to study, which he was up until he heard the news and set up his own investigation.
@Raedwulf
@ZenithDragon

Thomas nodded, "At least I'll get some real-life experience for my final."
@ZenithDragon

Thomas nodded, "At least I'll get some real-life experience for my final."
@Raedwulf

"Alright then." Erik said "Lets see if we can find out who this salamander Endringer is."
@Raedwulf

"Alright then." Erik said "Lets see if we can find out who this salamander Endringer is."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10